Couple Questions Advice Needed

Tyler
92 posts Member
I just unlocked Sid in Arena should I keep leveling him up or go to unlocking some1 else like stormtrooper Han or something???

Also Is Luke good and would I find him useful my best people rn are Darth maul Sid JC chewie Poe Genosian Soldier Greedo Talia and jawa would I find use for him in any game modes???

Also i have been playing for like a week and a half to 2 weeks now and I only have 26/50 shards to Count Dooku and I have been farming him every day since begining and I feel if I stick to farming after I get him I won't be able to promote him because it takes too long to farm and he would be useless and I'm waiting energy on him

And rn I'm using all my energy on gear farming and shards and I'm not proggresing that much on LS and DS battles is that bad should I progress more or keep shard/ gear farming

Lastly in cantina Shipments I started going for old daka but I want to switch to Poe to get him to 4 stars I like Poe but he is useless atm cause he just dies but idk if I should just get him to 4 stars then switch back to old daka

Advice on any of these above would be nice and I'm level 42 and a half ty :D

Replies

• dkredsox
    242 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Tyler wrote: »
    I just unlocked Sid in Arena should I keep leveling him up or go to unlocking some1 else like stormtrooper Han or something???
    I would keep leveling up Sid. You seem to have enough characters already and he's a beast, recently got him myself.

Also Is Luke good and would I find him useful my best people rn are Darth maul Sid JC chewie Poe Genosian Soldier Greedo Talia and jawa would I find use for him in any game modes???
    Don't know a lot about Luke, better suited to be answered by someone who does.

Also i have been playing for like a week and a half to 2 weeks now and I only have 26/50 shards to Count Dooku and I have been farming him every day since begining and I feel if I stick to farming after I get him I won't be able to promote him because it takes too long to farm and he would be useless and I'm waiting energy on him
    I don't have Dooku myself, but from what I've read on the forums, he still has some use at lower star levels. Personally, I would abandon that project and focus on leveling other characters like JC/Talia/GS. Would take a really long time to farm him to a high star count.

And rn I'm using all my energy on gear farming and shards and I'm not proggresing that much on LS and DS battles is that bad should I progress more or keep shard/ gear farming
    As long as you have access to the nodes that have the gear you need, I would keep shard/gear farming. When you can't gear up your characters anymore then you need to progress in the missions.

Lastly in cantina Shipments I started going for old daka but I want to switch to Poe to get him to 4 stars I like Poe but he is useless atm cause he just dies but idk if I should just get him to 4 stars then switch back to old daka
    That probably depends on how far along you are with Daka. For myself, I took Poe to 4*, and now am going for Daka.

Advice on any of these above would be nice and I'm level 42 and a half ty :D
  • Tyler
    92 posts Member
    Ty for some advice and I have daka at 28/80 wat I'm going to do is get Poe to 4 stars then go back to daka
  • Tyler
    92 posts Member
    *Bump*
  • obiwan1011
    396 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    1. Get Sid to 7* first. You don't need Han when you already have Poe who is better
    2. Luke can do some serious damage when levelled up. He is even used as a leader for some teams as he offers high tenacity bonus. Otherwise, he is somewhat similar to the Genosian Soldier
    3. Yes, farming Dooku is a painful process, but I am still investing 72 energy every day on him. He is squishy, but I find his pros outweigh the cons. There is another recent post about Dooku in the forum. Suggest you read it
    4. Farming gears should take priority over advancing LS/DS battles. Gear is the king
    5. Depends on what team you are trying to build and what is your greater need. Poe is very good and will serve you well in Arena. Daka will help you tremendously in GW and DS battles (she is useful in Arena as well, but will often get targeted first as she is squishy and a healer who can stun). For me, GW > Arena as it is your primary source of getting credits, training droids and mats
  • Tyler
    92 posts Member
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    1. Get Sid to 7* first. You don't need Han when you already have Poe who is better
    2. Luke can do some serious damage when levelled up. He is even used as a leader for some teams as he offers high tenacity bonus. Otherwise, he is somewhat similar to the Genosian Soldier
    3. Yes, farming Dooku is a painful process, but I am still investing 72 energy every day on him. He is squishy, but I find his pros outweigh the cons. There is another recent post about Dooku in the forum. Suggest you read it
    4. Farming gears should take priority over advancing LS/DS battles. Gear is the king
    5. Depends on what team you are trying to build and what is your greater need. Poe is very good and will serve you well in Arena. Daka will help you tremendously in GW and DS battles (she is useful in Arena as well, but will often get targeted first as she is squishy and a healer who can stun). For me, GW > Arena as it is your primary source of getting credits, training droids and mats

Aight ty man and I'm going for Poe to 4 star then old daka I feel like I need Poe to 4 star then I can get old daka and I have 40/50 for like tryna get him but also want to upgrade genosian soldier too cause he is a beast for me so yea ty for the advice :D