Possibly Awesome Arena Team Idea

SilverSargeant
85 posts Member
edited January 2016
Does anyone know how well this team would work?
Sid (leader)
Poe
Poggle
Ig-88
Kylo/boba

Sid would start with his aoe putting DOT on some of the opponents. Poe taunts and puts expose on enemies. Poggle uses buff. Then Ig gets more damage for each expose and DOT and more damage for poggles buff and high crit chance. Then Kylo for clean up or boba to try and ability block the healers. Then it should be easy to take out the remaining guys, in theory.
Does anyone know if this would work? And would Kylo or boba be better? Will it work with no healers? Thanks.

Replies

• Does anyone know how well this team would work?
    Sid (leader)
    Poe
    Poggle
    Ig-88
    Kylo/boba

Sid would start with his aoe putting DOT on some of the opponents. Poe taunts and puts expose on enemies. Poggle uses buff. Then Ig gets more damage for each expose and DOT and more damage for poggles buff and high crit chance. Then Kylo for clean up or boba to try and ability block the healers. Then it should be easy to take out the remaining guys, in theory.
    Does anyone know if this would work? And would Kylo or boba be better? Will it work with no healers? Thanks.

Sounds like a decent AOE team to me
  • This is not just a decent team. It is absolutely amazing(even on defense with AI running it). Yes kylo over boba any day. Heres how it goes poggle offense up. Poe taunts. sidious blows his AOE. i dont know the exact order. doesnt matter tho. Now you get 1-3 hits depending on your teams speed. It is not enough to take out anyone since poes taunt is up. Now 88 and kylo both hit for aoe. They both have offense up and some of your members have expose on them. BAM feild wipe. Now you have your 2 tankiest people alive with yellow-red health. And its over.

I fought the exact team comp. his team power was 19.5k. mine was 20k at the time. So they were similar and it was udder defeat. i had NO chance at all. He already won in the first round and i barily did any damage to anyone on their team. I was just staring at my screen from the udder defeat...

And yes it works with no healers. you have so much damage no one has time to heal.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    This is not just a decent team. It is absolutely amazing(even on defense with AI running it). Yes kylo over boba any day. Heres how it goes poggle offense up. Poe taunts. sidious blows his AOE. i dont know the exact order. doesnt matter tho. Now you get 1-3 hits depending on your teams speed. It is not enough to take out anyone since poes taunt is up. Now 88 and kylo both hit for aoe. They both have offense up and some of your members have expose on them. BAM feild wipe. Now you have your 2 tankiest people alive with yellow-red health. And its over.

I fought the exact team comp. his team power was 19.5k. mine was 20k at the time. So they were similar and it was udder defeat. i had NO chance at all. He already won in the first round and i barily did any damage to anyone on their team. I was just staring at my screen from the udder defeat...

And yes it works with no healers. you have so much damage no one has time to heal.

This is actually the exact team I'm farming now, although not sure of poggle. I have a feeling he will be necessary though vs counter attack teams. Anyone with a dispel can pose a problem, once poggle buff and poe taunt is gone that team is a bit vulnerable. Boba is still viable in this lineup his aoe is strong and ability block is also very good.
  • Seems like Vader would fit well with this lineup if you have him at a high enough power level. Not sure who he'd replace best... Maybe Poggle?