Farm Boy Luke

Maybe it's just on my server, but farm boy Luke seems to be so underused. I've been playing for almost 2 weeks now and counting both GW and SA, I've faxed him a total of 5 times.

I've had him for about a week now and his attack is extremely powerful, a good solution for taking out the annoying **** Dooku. His special attack when powered up to level 5 is ridiculous, usually either killing his target with 1 shot and failing that taking away most of their health and stunning them in the process.

So is he underused game wide or is it just my server? Or do people maybe not see his value as much as I do?

Replies

• BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I see him from time to time and I respect him enough to take him out first after those one to three shots I proceed with business as usual. :D
  • ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    BentWookie wrote: »
    I see him from time to time and I respect him enough to take him out first after those one to three shots I proceed with business as usual. :D

They must be weak, low level versions then. My 5 star Luke takes much more than 1-3 shots to kill,and usually IF he dies he's already taken out 1-2 enemies before he does so.

These are his stats at Gear Level 6, 5 star;

qeuHSZq.jpg
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I have a 7 star Luke and sure he can be shot down but he's pretty tough for his dps. He is underused but then again there are many that can replace him. There are perhaps some other toons that are broke that usually overshadow him.