Please don't remove anyone from Shipments

When this next Update lands, please don't REMOVE any characters from Shipments. If you add an additional row of new characters to give the older players some new goals, that's a fantastic win-win.

But as a newer player, I worry about the additional gulf that would open up if the character I was farming suddenly became unfarmable from Shipments. It's enough of a disadvantage being behind due to finding this game later than others; to be unABLE to catch up would crush my interest pretty quickly.

That's all, I'm having fun and look forward to continuing, I just hope the Update focuses on being a positive addition and doesn't do anything to hinder or deprive players!

Thank you.

Replies

• Hopefully they don't, but I see it they will have too. They can't have a large amount of guys easily accessible like that. It's going to blow big time, I need like 200 shards
  • Yup, maybe give us a warning of their planned methodology for handling a refresh of shipments.

(At the least a couple of weeks heads up so people can plan accordingly.)
  • Don't worry. There is currently no logical reason for removing anything from Shipments. Enjoy the ride and you will catch up eventually.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    I think they will start rotating shards
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    Yup, maybe give us a warning of their planned methodology for handling a refresh of shipments.

It would take forever to dig up the specific post, but I believe Jesse or someone similarly communicative with the forums mentioned just this, that they would give us ample warning. At least 2-3 weeks or more, I believe.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I could only imagine what this forum would look like if they did loool
  • KueChael wrote: »
    I think they will start rotating shards

This is what I think they should have done from the beginning, but with ALL characters in the game. Only certain characters allowed in certain shippments ( like now ) with none available in more than one shipment.

This fixes it to were not everyone has 7* sid in 2 weeks, and also allows everyone a chance at all characters.
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    Yup, maybe give us a warning of their planned methodology for handling a refresh of shipments.

It would take forever to dig up the specific post, but I believe Jesse or someone similarly communicative with the forums mentioned just this, that they would give us ample warning. At least 2-3 weeks or more, I believe.

Ahhhh.. Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

• I would need two to three MONTHS just to get my first 7*, not just weeks. Locking everyone else out of a 7* Sid or Lumi would just make them more of a problem, not less.
  • Jyykson wrote: »
    I would need two to three MONTHS just to get my first 7*, not just weeks. Locking everyone else out of a 7* Sid or Lumi would just make them more of a problem, not less.

Yes I agree completely good post.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • It would completely break the game if they removed toons like Sid or Lumi from shipments.

A warning would be meaningless in everyway as there is absolutely nothing you can do about getting them done faster really. Unless, of course, you want to spend $1000s on Chromium Packs.