Another 7* Vader

13Next

Replies

• xsebx
    40 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    xsebx wrote: »
    There is no exploit on reddit. It looks like whatever it was has been taken down if it ever even existed. I say that because there isn't even any trace of such a thing with google cache. My guess is that it's a visual bug. So everyone can rest easy now. It's over. There is no shard exploit.

There is and it's real, I personally haven't done it but I know people who have. It works but I wouldnt want to be the one caught doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQfzwFloVqA
  • reizse wrote: »
    i honestly don't think that even if you spent 10000USD you could get vader to 7*. the character roster is limited. the number of hard missions is capped by level. you can't refresh gw. promotions are limited by roster.

the only options available to buy your way to a higher ranked vader are:
    pvp refreshes
    earner
    shipment refreshes (not arena)

i'm skeptical for good reason. outside of the shard exploit, i don't think it's possible

Hey Reiz, I see you all the time on the ladder. Been at it as long as you have. LOL noce to see someone i know on the post, outside of a Moz Elina or Chewdonka ha ha
    -IGN Plo Kloon
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Im lost, so someone figured out a way to farm vader to 7* and told ppl how they can do it and its "no acceptible"????????

My 4* vader rocks tbh so i would love a 7*, what am i missing here? If there is a design flaw, thats not player fault. If players are hacking the game or whatever, thats different
  • xsebx
    40 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    No, it's not true. So far there only those "I know a guy who knows a guy who did it once" sort of things. Vague references to a reddit post that does not exist. Reddit is pretty easy to search. It just doesn't exist. People hear this kind of nonsense and jump on the bandwagon and say it's true and that they know how it's done so that they can seem cool. None of them can back up any of their claims. No one has any hard evidence of anything. It's all a bunch of ****. It's just visual bug. Nothing more.
  • Word to the wise... Don't.

You'll end up in a place you don't want to be.
    if CG themselves warn of impending doom to "cheaters" on this discussion i dont think its a visual bug.

• Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    It's very clearly an exploit in a way that was not intended, and I've seen screenshots of it all myself in the Line rooms I'm in. People are even organizing to exploit it. I'm not going into any details about how it can be done, sorry.
  • See, just a bunch of non sense. Nothing substantial. Not one real shred of anything. Complete visual bug with a conspiracy theory.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Umm, no. And you're not getting me to tell the world how to do it just by mouthing off. Believe what you want. The exploit has already been confirmed with screenshots by multiple ppl in the rooms I'm in. If you think I'm lying for some obscure reason, then I'm not gonna waste any more time convincing you. It will all be revealed in time anyway. Peace.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    There is something wrong with vader shards???

Not sayin i would try (or even agree) with exploiting the game
    But...............
    One could prob argue that a bug on the programming is not player issue even if its used to advantage
    cough...cough...multiple Rewards to certain ppl...cough....cough

Lol
  • xsebx
    40 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Umm, no. And you're not getting me to tell the world how to do it just by mouthing off. Believe what you want. The exploit has already been confirmed with screenshots by multiple ppl in the rooms I'm in. If you think I'm lying for some obscure reason, then I'm not gonna waste any more time convincing you. It will all be revealed in time anyway. Peace.

You're so cool.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Word to the wise... Don't.

You'll end up in a place you don't want to be.
    if CG themselves warn of impending doom to "cheaters" on this discussion i dont think its a visual bug.

^^^valid^^^
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    No, it's not true. So far there only those "I know a guy who knows a guy who did it once" sort of things. Vague references to a reddit post that does not exist.

The method was posted on this forum. I reported it so it could be removed. I didn't try it, for obvious reasons, but I believe that it worked.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    No, it's not true. So far there only those "I know a guy who knows a guy who did it once" sort of things. Vague references to a reddit post that does not exist.

The method was posted on this forum. I reported it so it could be removed. I didn't try it, for obvious reasons, but I believe that it worked.

I commented on a post that mentioned the exploit on reddit and one of the two mods of the sub banned me for 'hack sharing'. fair warning to anyone else who is tempeted to figure out how to do this. I dont see why the subject is SO taboo, worst case scenario everyone gets a 7* vader, is that really a terrible thing?
  • Lil_B wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »

I commented on a post that mentioned the exploit on reddit and one of the two mods of the sub banned me for 'hack sharing'. fair warning to anyone else who is tempeted to figure out how to do this. I dont see why the subject is SO taboo, worst case scenario everyone gets a 7* vader, is that really a terrible thing?
    many games online have rules against exploiting bugs for personal gain, especially in community games, i havent read gohsw rules, but im certain in all the print there will be a section forbidding the abuse of bugs.

anyway i myself (opinion) see abusing a bug to gain from, dishonest and cheating. whats the pleasure in having something you did not work for nor deserve, there is pride in getting that last shard and unlocking your fav toon you worked so hard for, but thats me, cheaters will remain cheaters, no honour in life.