Guild chat not updating

MikeC
49 posts Member
My chat isn't updating until I send a message through. People are sending messages but it's not updating on my chat until I post something

Replies

• Funk
    0 posts Member
    I have a problem with my guild chat not updating automatically.
    I didn't see any updates for almost a day, but when I then closed the app and restarted it there was a lot of messages.
    Maybe a update button could be added to the chat to update it manually?
  • freshmndave
    26 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    bump, I'm having the same issue.

other members in my guild have reported this as well.

edit: Personally I don't miss an entire day of chat, more like 20-30 minutes at a time. I have to log off and log back in, and then I see messages from 5, 10, 15 minutes ago.
  • I am having the same problem in my guild, Grandmasters. We are not getting chats automatically. I'm seeing about a 40 min delay. Hard to communicate effectively with this. Please fix asap
  • I see a huge delay as well, I usually have to keep opening and closing it over and over until eventually it updates. A refresh button or an update button similar to the Arena refresh button would be helpful.
  • Since yesterday's update guild chat is not updating consistently.
    Player Name: Irella Starfallen
    Ugnaught Kingdom
  • I also have that issue. Can you make a way to PM players in our guild?

Also, it says we have 29 people in our guild but only 10 members when you go to manage guild. I think requests have timed out and now there is no way to resend an invite or remove the timed out members, can you fix please?
  • Same here, have to post to get to see something
  • Ditto
  • Same here - any updates on this? An officer in my guild also said i had been inactive for 3 days and wanted to boot me which is complete ****
  • Happening to me as well. Even if I completely close out the app and relog in, it doesn't update. Sometimes if I post something, it will update but not always.

I've seen hours with no chat and then all of a sudden the whole log will fill up.

I agree, it makes it very hard to communicate. It'd be nice if we could get a response, seems to be a common problem.
  • Same problem
  • Same problem
  • Bump
  • fix it already
  • Mahluus
    31 posts Member
    Bump
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Great bump ! They forgot about it ! Fix it :o
  • cyberyul
    14 posts Member