New Characters

BrodieWan
35 posts Member
edited January 2016
Obviously some main characters like Jedi Luke and Yoda are coming soon, but who else would you like to see added? I know they're not all official canon (anymore) but I'd love to see..

Darth Revan
Malik
Bastilla
Carth Onasi
Kyle Katarn
Kip Durran
Mara Jade
Nom Anor
Thrawn
Noghiri
Darth Sion
Ki Adi Mundi
Snoke
Grevious
Young Obi
Or maybe even add some of the smaller vehicles/tanks

Replies

• Fan of kotor eh? Best game ever!
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    BrodieWan wrote: »
    Obviously some main characters like Jedi Luke and Yoda are coming soon, but who else would you like to see added? I know their not all official canon (anymore) but I'd love to see..

Darth Revan
    Malik
    Bastilla
    Carth Onasi
    Kyle Katarn
    Kip Durran
    Mara Jade
    Nom Anor
    Thrawn
    Noghiri
    Darth Sion
    Ki Adi Mundi
    Snoke
    Grevious
    Young Obi
    Or maybe even add some of the smaller vehicles/tanks

I would really enjoy seeing Mara Jade also, as well as the KOTR toons you mentioned. I really hope Disney gets it in their head that bringing non-canon characters into Star Wars will make them a lot of money (isn't that what they want!?). It will introduce awesome & intriguing characters to fans who only know the movies, while bringing in the swarm of fans who have played the games, read the fan fiction, and dug their claws into the comics.
  • BrodieWan
    35 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I hate how Disney just threw away all that history and all the great stories and characters. I'd still recommend checking out 'The New Jedi Order' book series even if it no longer "exist". Great read, probably too dark for disney though. But they have included a couple non canon characters already. If they brought in HK47, you have to think we'll at least see Reven.
  • I would love to have young obi Wan from phantom menace. Just so I can pair him with quigon
  • Oppo_Rancisis
    116 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Those you mentioned are all most from the EU legends, I think is best not to include them on the game, I ignore why they put HK-47, I´d suggest some characters like:

Shaak Ti (Jedi Master)
    Even Piell (Jedi Master)
    Saesse Tin (Jedi Master)
    They´re all members of the Jedi Council as well as aforementioned Ki-Adi Mundi and of course Master Yoda himself.

Also a clone like Captain Rex

And regarding the DS characters a few like General Grievous as a droid (with all 4 lightsabers would be pretty sick to see) Aurra Sing as a scoundrel (with her classic sniper rifle or sth) and the pirate Hondo Ohnaka as another scoundrel.
  • BrodieWan wrote: »
    I hate how Disney just threw away all that history and all the great stories and characters. I'd still recommend checking out 'The New Jedi Order' book series even if it no longer "exist". Great read, probably too dark for disney though. But they have included a couple non canon characters already. If they brought in HK47, you have to think we'll at least see Reven.
    It will be very interesting to see an old republic synergy team. It is the only place where you can see Darth Malgus vs Darth vader!

• Yoda
    General Grevious
    Jedi Temple Guard (as a playable character)Please!!!!
    Jango Fett
    A Black Watch Mandalorian with the Darth Maul Inspired Armor
    Star Wars Rebels characters including the Sith Inquisitors
    Some different bounty hunters like Bossk and Zuckuss the Gand bounty hunter from ESB, or Embo and Aurra Sing from CW
    Bo Katan and Pre Viszla.
    Having a Mandalorian Squad or a Bounty Hunter Squad