Leveling through the 50s

So the further into the 50s I get the harder I'm finding it to keep characters leveled. I'm doing everything available except the keycards (what's the point of these? Why would I burn 50 energy for just a few training droids?) and I can't keep my main 6 or 7 characters leveled let alone level some AWESOME PULLS I've gotten in the last couple weeks. I've got Leia, Poggle, Old Ben, Old Daka, Qui-gon, and Kit Fisto sitting around at level 1.

I also can't keep all my main character leveled fully as my player level increases. I started falling behind around 51. Is that just kind of the way it is and I should be looking forward to 60 and finally getting some room to breathe? Or are there tricks to focusing on getting more training droids at the expense of other things?

Replies

• ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I don't get what people have against key card battles. For 200 crystals I ended up with 600k from the profit mining Keycard battle. I haven't done the training droid one, but my main issue right now at level 54 is the lack of training droids. So if I can do the droid Keycard battle 6 times for 200 crystals then surely it's worth it? How many droids do you get for one completion?
  • The keycard battles are actually somewhat useful if you have trouble getting enough training droids. IIRC you get only 4* and 5* droids training droids, and you get enough to easily level up 50+ characters at least once if not two or three times if you use all droids on them at once.
  • I max 5heroes, -2 3heroes, -5 2heroes for mission. 5 tank at early 40. 5 dd mid 40.

Only completed gw at 52 after unlocked lumi & daka. Never fail since then.

When I ding at 60, I have 2.5m worth of credit droid. I have enough shard to 7* sid & lumi but I still hold on to it.

Unlock vader at 60, lvl him to 40, still have 500k.

1 buy training droid for 60 crystal once. Key card once. I think it was the day I unlock daka.

My conclusion is, complete gw daily, recharge cantina once, mission twice.