Your Thoughts On Captain Phasma

Heard shes really good, Im close to 7 Starring my Luminara & just finished 7 starring my Sidious, now Im Starring & gearing my Kylo to replace Dooku (he dies in 2-3 hits) on my main team since hes impossible to star up efficiently currently, Now im looking to replace Daka (5*) since she dies in 3-4 hits I have a question should I star up daka to 7* or is she still that frail at 7*s OR should I look to replace her with Captain Phasma ? My other team member is Fives (& I personally like his tankiness & & speed down & his ability to give my heavier hitting characters extra attacks & have no interest in pulling him from my main team currently)

Your thoughts ?
Is Daka for Phasma a good switch or should I stick with daka & star her to 7 ?
is phasma as good as I hear she is ? or is it a hype train thing ? If not phasma then who ? & make it realistic it has to be someone available from the arena/Galactic Shipments (as Kylo has my full focus in cantina currently)

Replies

• Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Phasma is ridiculously good. When I first started I climbed to 200 in arena with her as leader, then I unlocked Sid and used him as leader and fell to almost 400, and now since switching back to Phasma leader a week ago I am in the top 100 daily. Her utility is unmatched and her basic hits like an attacker while under advantage, and the fight should be over by the time you AoE slow>team advantage>basic>basic attack. Not to mention she is extremely tanky and pretty easy to get to gear 7 and can be farmed in GW.
  • Benr3600 wrote: »
    Phasma is ridiculously good. When I first started I climbed to 200 in arena with her as leader, then I unlocked Sid and used him as leader and fell to almost 400, and now since switching back to Phasma leader a week ago I am in the top 100 daily. Her utility is unmatched and her basic hits like an attacker while under advantage, and the fight should be over by the time you AoE slow>team advantage>basic>basic attack. Not to mention she is extremely tanky and pretty easy to get to gear 7 and can be farmed in GW.

Yea but im not looking to switch out sid you think Daka is a good choice to switch for phasma after the switch outs my main team is looking like

Darth Sidious
    Luminara
    Kylo Ren
    Fives
    Captain Phasma
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    That said I almost lost a match the other day when Daka: insta revived luminara two deaths in a row, and then revived 3/4 of her team the very first time she tried to heal when she was the last one alive. And despite the one in 100 odds of this happening her team still lost to me even with the dreaded pre-53 player level Ren. Daka is good for DW missions; Phasma is good for every single battle mode.
  • Benr3600 wrote: »
    That said I almost lost a match the other day when Daka: insta revived luminara two deaths in a row, and then revived 3/4 of her team the very first time she tried to heal when she was the last one alive. And despite the one in 100 odds of this happening her team still lost to me even with the dreaded pre-53 player level Ren. Daka is good for DW missions; Phasma is good for every single battle mode.

So I think the right decision here is self explanatory thank you brother ! Soon as I max Lumi Phasma is next.
  • Phasma has totally **** as my lead. I plugged her in today for one battle, and got exactly zero bonus attacks, and lost to a team with a lower rating. Went back to Sid and it was all good. Phasma will never be my lead.

• Daka, Fives and Dooku are similar in that they all disrupt turn meter. So choose one between the three and go with Phasma (L), Sid, Lumi and Kylo. If Kylo is not sufficiently levelled up yet, consider swapping him out with the leftovers from Daka, Fives and Dooku. Hence, assuming Daka is 5* and the rest (Kylo, Fives, Dooku) are all 4 stars, suggest Phasma (L), Sid, Lumi, Daka and Fives.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Benr3600 wrote: »

Yea but im not looking to switch out sid you think Daka is a good choice to switch for phasma after the switch outs my main team is looking like

Darth Sidious
    Luminara
    Kylo Ren
    Fives
    Captain Phasma

I know I just wanted to attest to how good Phasma is. I would replace Old Caca with Phasma asap personally. She synergizes with Fives also.
  • 10250 hp at five star and max gear with two great specials and passive. No brainier to get her
  • Phasma is awesome, shes in my DS and SC squad and will be in my pvp squad as soon as I can get her to 6 stars
  • A well rounded character strong hp, great turn boost plus team advantage, medium damage with advantage up I've seen high 3k crits on her basic, and low dps AOE with a meter slow.

As lead you cant count on her proc but when FoTp procs early it's usually game over. If you pair her with Poe and OP Wan, the turn meter can get frustrating. Overall she is a strong lead with the right synergy and deserves to be in the top 10, just my opinion
  • I'm facing a same choice: have a 6 * Phasma and 4* Daka. Should I finish Phasma or get Daka to 5* first?
  • I'm facing a same choice: have a 6 * Phasma and 4* Daka. Should I finish Phasma or get Daka to 5* first?

Personally I would go Daka to 5/6. Can never have enough good healers in GW.

Phasma for sure.
  • plasma leader arena team is the most stupid thing in goh.

i m a daily 1-5 ranker in my server. i m using ios so no free plasma. and my leader is sid. and in my server 1.-20. players 18 plasma leader teams.much more worse teams is gaining adv over me bec of **** ai buff over plasma

sure i m upg my new bought plasma and i will use too but this is realy retarted.no syngery no tactic no brain

use plasma and u will climp

just for stupid fanboys and devs that took the easy way out.they dont have the talent for ai upgrading so they buff toons ability raitos.lol and we spending money on this sht.

• Well I am currently building a first order team and I so far have unlocked and been given, Phasma (Force Awakens Promo), first order stormtrooper (Early bird special), first order tie pilot (daily logins), and sharded out First order officer from cantina shipments, and still have room to add Kylo Ren at a later date all who would gain an additional 32% counter chance with level 5 leader ability, not to mention first order officer and Tie pilot both hit very hard, and really I don't think any of those characters are a slouch tbh, Tie pilot just really hard to shard out currently, but I'm confident that this team is going to work well in time, as intended I hope.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Phasma is flavor of the month.

Not a good leader unless first order is your thing and not worth using except as a leader.
  • Kr4itok_
    269 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Phasma is a great leader regardless of FO teams lol, shes amazing with multi attack and single target burst comps. She doesn't fit *every* team, but she fits in a heII of a lot of them.
  • Jisst wrote: »
    plasma leader arena team is the most stupid thing in goh.

i m a daily 1-5 ranker in my server. i m using ios so no free plasma. and my leader is sid. and in my server 1.-20. players 18 plasma leader teams.much more worse teams is gaining adv over me bec of **** ai buff over plasma

sure i m upg my new bought plasma and i will use too but this is realy retarted.no syngery no tactic no brain

use plasma and u will climp

just for stupid fanboys and devs that took the easy way out.they dont have the talent for ai upgrading so they buff toons ability raitos.lol and we spending money on this sht.

Have you tried leveling up Poe?

Why is this an issue? Their farming location is different: Phasma is GW while Daka is Cantina.