Order 66 - Top Tier Guild!!! TWO Teams Successfully Defeating HEROIC Raids!!! Now Recruiting!!!

Prev13
JohnnySteelAlpha
2794 posts Member
edited May 2016
I'm proud to formally introduce Order 66, a top tier guild that is comprised of competitive players aiming to be the top team in the galaxy.

Who We Are
The entire guild numbers almost 200 players. More than 80 of our members have >25 7* heroes on their rosters and over 100 compete and win the #1 prize in their daily PVP. The top players in the guild have 60 or more 7* heroes on their rosters, with the highest on the team (Cythis) being 70 total 7*.

The guild includes 4 different teams of varying competition levels:
1. Order 66 Competition Team: This is our top squad, comprised of players that hit #1 in their PVP payout and have rosters loaded with 7* heroes.
2. Order 66 501st Team: The 501st group would be the #1 team in many guilds and features highly dedicated players with strong rosters. They are a great group of gamers, true competitors, and are often pushing the competition team.
3. Order 66 41st Team: This squad features incredibly dedicated players that enjoy the game as lower spenders or completely free players. They maximize their potential and resources and get a lot accomplished.
4. Agents of Order 66: This squad is very casual and for players that enjoy the game at a more leisurely pace. What's interesting is this group does have some very high-level rosters on it, but due to time constraints at the time or real life, this team gives players the option to enjoy the game in a low-pressure situation.

What We've Accomplished
1. Order 66 Competition Team: We've completed 4 t6 raids and were one of the first guilds to complete a t6 raid. We begin our first HEROIC raid today. Very exciting. We expect to do quite well. UPDATE: We have now completed THREE HEROIC Raids as well. Tons of fun and very proud of the team First HEROIC went down in 45 minutes, the next was under 30 minutes. The fifth we did not rush it, but I'm proud to say that ALL FIFTY members of the team got to score and get loot from the raid. We look forward to more HEROIC conquests in the near future.
2. Order 66 501st Team: The 501 group has also completed UPDATE: SIX (6) t6 raids AND ONE HEROIC RAID and finished their first T6 raid only a few hours after the competition squad.
3. Order 66 41st Team: As a group of lower spenders and free players as well, this squad has been impressive. They've finished SIX t5 raids and TWO t6 raids already and are working on their 3rd t6 raid currently. Greta job 41!!!
4. Agents of Order 66: This team is preparing currently for their first raid. UPDATE: Agents has completed their first T5 Raid and is currently wrapping up their second.

What We Are Looking for in Recruits
  • Dedicated teammates and good people. This is #1. Our goal is to be competitive and have fun for the long-term. We believe this game will be around for years and we are setting up the structure and goals of this guild accordingly. We want good people to hang / chat with and that are reliable. These are the most crucial elements to having a successful guild over a long period of time.
  • Minimum of 25 7* heroes on the roster. The long-term goal for each team will be to tackle the heroic level, the timeframe is just different depending on the competition level of the team. We definitely want experienced and high-level players.
  • Capability to communicate via chat application LINE

What To Do If You're Interested
Send documentation validating your roster (screen shots preferred), or send your ally code, based on the 25 7* requirement and copy all of the following:
@JohnnySteelAlpha
@FashionFett
@Cythis
@Pilot
@Aragorn_SAMCRO

WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR PLAYERS TO BATTLE WITH THE COMPETITION AND 501 TEAMS!!!!!!

Post edited by JohnnySteelAlpha on

Replies

• Very well written and summarizes our guild perfectly. Thanks for the write up JSA!
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    Welcome to the Order
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    First T7 Raid starts in 4.5 Hours
  • My Code is : 936-744-125
  • T7 raid in just 1.5 hours, we are so going to kill it!
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    T 7 raid now complete update board in 50 minutes
  • Aragorn_SAMCRO
    71 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Congrats to Order 66 team for completing the T7 raid in about 48 minutes! Great work guys and gals!
    21maqtf.png
  • Great guild guys. Probably the most awesome guild ever, imho :wink:
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Did you guys use lots of communication or just pound it out?
  • Aragorn_SAMCRO
    71 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Honestly, it goes down so quick you don't need a ton of communication. You do a lot of prep work but during it, you dont need it all that much. The bad part is that 7 guys didn't even get an attack in. It's definitely doable for many guilds.
  • TheBinder
    87 posts Member
    2pyxa44.jpg

Great job everyone, two down.
  • Congrats, Comp team, awesome job!
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    How much of the T6 rancor can you guys do without a refresh? My guild does a little over half, then we kill it when our turn refreshes.
  • TheBinder
    87 posts Member
    Paromos wrote: »
    How much of the T6 rancor can you guys do without a refresh? My guild does a little over half, then we kill it when our turn refreshes.

We've never been able to kill it without a refresh but we had gotten about half way through phase 3. Honestly Heroic isn't the beast everyone makes it out to be. It has high tenacity, and ridiculously high damage but health is pretty low. Also the Gamorean Brute and Guard have much higher health than T6. Honestly if you average between 10-15 7* per member, then you can probably beat it.

• Ailan
    43 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Removed for violation of terms of service.
    Post edited by BanthaPanda on
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I updated the OP, but do want to re-iterate that we are still recruiting per the guidelines stated in the OP. That includes battling in HEROIC raids. We've defeated 2 HEROIC raids so far, but plan many more in the near future. If you have any questions please let one of us know. Thanks for your interest.
  • Ally code 734-435-247
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    There is an interesting reddit post about this guild.
    Post edited by Goosy on
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Goosy wrote: »
    There is an interesting reddit post about thus guild.

If it involves a single butt hurt player, then take from it what you will, but being a member of Order 66 since formation, I can honestly say that I don't know how a guild could be any better. There are players with huge rosters and skills, and players with developing teams. The leadership is able to get the job done, and done well, with minimal input. They respond to all requests, have a friendly and active Line channel. They don't run a ridiculously rigid set of requirements, they are able to keep the guild together and functioning without imposing on the team. If they are recruiting, you should be honored to join.
  • CarbonXXX
    12 posts Member
    721-459-742
  • Midgert
    2 posts Member
    Looking for a new guild. Always top 5 in arena. Eighteen 7* and counting. Ally code is 672-865-664
  • Ally code 428-466-813
    Looking to join order 66 41st
  • Order 66 let me know when you have an opening.
    Level 79
    20+ 7*
    Pvp battles won 803
    Rank 1 current guild raid damage
    Pvp rank 1 if wanted maxed out all useable pvp champs
    Gw battles 1232
    Ally code 626.859.747
  • Blackolo
    11 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    sorry didn't see that 25 7* requirement :smile:
  • Just completed 3rd successful T7 HEROIC Raid!!! Congratulations team! Keep up the great work!
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Awesome guild and great leaders. Very happy to be a part of this team. Han shards are rolling in. :D
  • C3Pio
    3 posts Member
    Hi. C3Pio 683-145-451 here. Lv77 player. Any openings? Thanks
  • C3Pio
    3 posts Member
    I have 23 7*, 24 once yoda event appears.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    C3Pio wrote: »
    Hi. C3Pio 683-145-451 here. Lv77 player. Any openings? Thanks

I've let our officers know, C3Pio. :)
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    Welcome to the Order - We offer two T7 raid groups, one T6 raid group and one T5 raid group.

Check out the original Instruction post for details on how to join.