4L normal ...EA really? Ridiculous

2Next

Replies

• Ring
    559 posts Member
    Why the heck is everyone quoting games from the past decade lol?

What's wrong with that?
    You need skill, patience and tactics to defeat it. Rushing in with your heroes and hoping for the best will just get you killed.

In 4L? Maybe once you have all the Light side chars unlocked and maxed out. If you don't, if all you have is the basic set plus, maybe, Lumi, all tactics go out the window and you just pray for the best. As I said before, I managed to get two stars in this mission. Just for the heck of it, I tried it again (same team, obviously). I got butchered in round two. Not because I made a mistake, got careless or something. Nope, I was unlucky. The nade spam in round 1 took out my JC, Lumi couldn't keep up with the heals, so I enetered round two with only 4 characters. Things went downhill from there. So I tried it again. This time one of he stormies didn't throw a grenade, which gave me a chance to heal and I finished the mission with one star. Three attempts, three different results. You really believe that it's a question of skill and tactics, not luck?
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    I'm gonna refer to Mario again xd
    I always jumped in the lava like 20x before I arrived at Coopa boss to save princess Peach. Back in those times you were frustrated but 》challenged《. If they had a forum back in those days I'm sure people went mad. Most popular game ever (or familiar).
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Dude. Gain 5 levels and come back. It's seriously the only way. It ain't that bad/hard. It happens to everyone.
  • Ring wrote: »
    Why the heck is everyone quoting games from the past decade lol?

What's wrong with that?
    You need skill, patience and tactics to defeat it. Rushing in with your heroes and hoping for the best will just get you killed.

In 4L? Maybe once you have all the Light side chars unlocked and maxed out. If you don't, if all you have is the basic set plus, maybe, Lumi, all tactics go out the window and you just pray for the best. As I said before, I managed to get two stars in this mission. Just for the heck of it, I tried it again (same team, obviously). I got butchered in round two. Not because I made a mistake, got careless or something. Nope, I was unlucky. The nade spam in round 1 took out my JC, Lumi couldn't keep up with the heals, so I enetered round two with only 4 characters. Things went downhill from there. So I tried it again. This time one of he stormies didn't throw a grenade, which gave me a chance to heal and I finished the mission with one star. Three attempts, three different results. You really believe that it's a question of skill and tactics, not luck?

So you managed to beat it right? Re-doing the level so that some enemies do not throw grenade...isn't that a form of tactic? Besides, the troopers have 2 skills to use. Combined with the time spent on gearing up the heroes to tank the other grenades = Ez win. The grenades deal about 500 damage totalling 2500+ damage worst case scenario. If Luminara can block or a trooper does not nade then its only 1500+ aoe. Even my gear 5 and a half JC has over 3000 hp and my Ewok has 2500 hp don't know how your JC died. Your team must not have been geared enough and you expect to pass it with sheer luck. Luck can be eliminated with farming and improving your team strategies.

• Ya wait till level 41 then borrow an old ben and hope he gets to go before they grenade spam you to death.