any dooku team=loss for me

every time i fight a team with dooku my luminara gets stunned and killed in 1 turn then i have no chance to fight back

Replies

• Drake
    13 posts Member
    If You come higher in level,its getting easyer. He is hard To Star up. Star up easy character and Then he gets no Problem. My 6 Star lumi Hits him nearly dead with 1 Spezial
  • Just avoid attacking him until you're in a position to dominate. Use single target attacks, not aoe, until you've eliminated his support. That's the best way to deal with counter-attack heroes like Dooku.
  • every time i fight a team with dooku my luminara gets stunned and killed in 1 turn then i have no chance to fight back

This gets easier with level and gear. Also make sure you have two healers until you can take him out in under 2 turns. It helps if you have non Jedi to attack him with and make sure whoever you hit with has the spare health to handle the counter. You always want to win the trade (he looses more health than you do) which shouldn't be hard.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    What they said plus if you have anyone with a good stun attack, use them first against him and then once he's stunned go crazy.
  • i have dooku to stun his dooku but my dooku never stuns anyone i fought the same fight 3 times and he didnt stun luminara once -.-
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    He is a pain for low and midlevel later on you will barely see him and only on the right team is he still a nuisance
  • shimmy
    200 posts Member
    i have dooku to stun his dooku but my dooku never stuns anyone i fought the same fight 3 times and he didnt stun luminara once -.-

Yeah, that is the EA programming at work. 90% chance means about 25% chance when it is you doing it while if the AI does it then it's basically a 90% chance. Lumi's 85% ability block effect chance blast also hardly ever works for me as the effect is constantly resisted. I'd say it is more like 30% and basically never happens to the character I specifically want it to happen to.

Nothing you can do about this stuff as again, it's built into the game. Defenders will call it a challenge while those of us with common sense call it AI cheating. 1+1=2 not 1+1=3 which is how this game works a lot of the time. I could write a book on the blatant AI cheating I have seen in my time with the game over the month I've been playing.

As for losing to teams with Dooku, I used to have that problem early on and then got over it as I don't directly attack him at all until the very end or earlier if he is close enough to be killed with a blow after multiple counters from Fives and Dooku towards him. I only have one AOE character which is Sid and he can handle a Dooku counter so I pop that off early. As others have stated, having higher gear and levels for your characters helps a lot with Dooku.
  • lumi has 100% ability block at maxed level and still misses even on a hit
  • Courier
    120 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Mind the tenacity, folks. 100% ability block still have to deal with it. Its not un-resisted ability block, right?