Cantina Shipments and their valuable heroes!

Who is the best character to work towards in the cantina shipments?! Daka? Poe? Fives? FOO? You tell me!

Replies

• Tak
    352 posts Member
    All of them are useful, I'm working on daka myself the stun is clutch
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Im working toward Poe because Chewie and Han are pathetic taunt tanks. Then I wil be maxing Ahsoka because the only thing holding her back from my main team is being behind by 2 stars.

• Ahsoka - good Jedi hero, self heals and chance on crit to heal the team. Decent leadership for the right team. I have her at 6* in my main team.
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Im working toward Poe because Chewie and Han are pathetic taunt tanks. Then I wil be maxing Ahsoka because the only thing holding her back from my main team is being behind by 2 stars.

I also only took Daka to 5* but tempted to work on her again after Poe. I need a better tank for GW and possibly arena.
  • Currently working towards "Fives". Will update you guys if I find him useful! I'm thinking.... Phasma, Fives, Dooku, Lumi, Sid?
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Plenty of synergy. I like it,
  • Heezyyyy wrote: »
    Currently working towards "Fives". Will update you guys if I find him useful! I'm thinking.... Phasma, Fives, Dooku, Lumi, Sid?

Phasma and Fives work well together