Next update?

Anyone know when the next update will be? Also will they add guilds and maybe new characters like yoda or grevious?

Replies

• plz add R2 also and C3PO !
  • January 17th.

They will be adding Yoda, Emperor Palpatine and Bespin Luke.

They will also add the ship synergies, guilds, live PVP, a different challenge every day.

Also everyone gets seventeen free chromium 8 packs and 10000 crystals and 20000000 credits.

January 17th 12PM EST.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    10.000 crystals hah ;)
  • moddom
    238 posts Member
  • January 17th.

They will also add the ship synergies, guilds, live PVP, a different challenge every day.

Also everyone gets seventeen free chromium 8 packs and 10000 crystals and 20000000 credits.

January 17th 12PM EST.

Source? It seems a bit underwhelming, so it must be fake. I was expecting the entire cast of KotOR and KotOR 2, as well as character consuming for ranking up, shard exchange, pod racing and Darth Jar Jar on top of all that.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • January 17th.

Also everyone gets seventeen free chromium 8 packs and 10000 crystals and 20,000,000 credits.

January 17th 12PM EST.

You had me until Yoda.
  • January 17th.

January 17th 12PM EST.

hahaha :D
    So funny very very very.
  • im scared. i know the new update will widen the gap between pay to win and f2p even further.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • im scared. i know the new update will widen the gap between pay to win and f2p even further.

You can always quit ...

Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering.
  • Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering.
    suffering leads to cheap vodka & anti depressents......hic...talk funny am i...hic

lolz
  • LOL
  • Luke: "Is the Dark Side stronger?"
    Yoda: "No, no, no. Quicker, easier, more seductive "
    Luke: "But how am I to know the good side from the bad?"
    Yoda: "You will know... when you are calm, at peace, passive."
  • GW will be nerfed getting 15 shards is too easy. There will be no retreat and/or probably ENEMY cooldowns reset every time you engage a battle. CG is notorious for being stingy with drops that are going well, so expect this nerf pretty much.
  • calm and peace has a easy cure its called mary jane... wink wink
  • you can talk 15 shards if you finish it i cant even get past round 8 and neither can quite a few people if it gets nerfed i wont be able to get any new characters
  • Raenas wrote: »
    GW will be nerfed getting 15 shards is too easy. There will be no retreat and/or probably ENEMY cooldowns reset every time you engage a battle. CG is notorious for being stingy with drops that are going well, so expect this nerf pretty much.

The force is strong in this one. He has the power of foresight.
  • Raenas wrote: »
    GW will be nerfed getting 15 shards is too easy. There will be no retreat and/or probably ENEMY cooldowns reset every time you engage a battle. CG is notorious for being stingy with drops that are going well, so expect this nerf pretty much.

The force is strong in this one. He has the power of foresight.

Haha yep
  • live PVP
    Look forward to this. I hope its like Walking War Robots (my second fav game)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixonic.wwr&hl=en