looking for UK or EU guild

hello i am looking for a UK or EU guild with an approate Uk or EU raid refresh time.

I have 17 7* star heroes and 22 6* heroes, i am mainly F2P but did buy a few packs at the start and the occational furnace when they appear and i have bought a few monthly crystal packs. apart from that i am F2P.

i am in a guild right now Global Force we are ranked 46th at of time of posting and have consistantly defeted tier 6 raid, i have done anything between 250000-600000k damage but tend to be around the 450000 mark at the momnt fielding 4 teams in a tier 6 raid.

i am very close to having my 5th team ready and am active every day.

Replies

• Hi!

do you have the chat application called "Line"? if so please add Ladystorm1 or thepixie86

if not but you would still like to talk and possibly consider joining TNR Mace windux please download line and contact the names above

we are a UK based timezone guild that is doing T6 every week and T5's almost every day.
    LINE ID- Ladystorm1
  • Honorbound is a eu based guild (Swedish), raid reset time is 19.30
    CET. We are currently running T6 raids, soon to finish our second one.

My ally code is 176-617-252. Add me so that we can check your roster. You should have no problem passing the minimum requirements.

Or join our discord channel dirctly: https://discord.gg/0yQsYc4aSjfspYxr
  • Sorry Quite, i was not on Discord. You have an invite from me now. Accept me then I'll send you a guild invite!

Welcome onboard!
  • Sorry Quite, i was not on Discord. You have an invite from me now. Accept me then I'll send you a guild invite!

Welcome onboard!

done, and thanks.
  • QuiteDrunk wrote: »
    Sorry Quite, i was not on Discord. You have an invite from me now. Accept me then I'll send you a guild invite!

Welcome onboard!

done, and thanks.

Very clearly drunk as he didn't weigh up his options!!! :wink:

• Honorbound is a eu based guild (Swedish), raid reset time is 19.30
    CET. We are currently running T6 raids, soon to finish our second one.

My ally code is 176-617-252. Add me so that we can check your roster. You should have no problem passing the minimum requirements.

Or join our discord channel dirctly: https://discord.gg/0yQsYc4aSjfspYxr

Hey! Im from sweden too. Im currently in another guild but from california. So reset time for me is in the middle of the night. That means that im starting to miss out on refreshes since the raids is over pretty fast.

Ive added you so you can check out my roster. If you like it and got room for me in guild let me know and i will leave my current one.
  • Hannle, unfortunately your roster is a bit on the weaker side. We have a 15+ 7* as a minimum - we will try and progress to heroic soon.

Please check back when you have broaden your roster.

Thank you for the interest!