5555s now double attack all the time

2Next

Replies

• lol
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    So far all the threads I've seen whining about 4v1 losses are DPS teams lacking any finesse.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Is this the culprit ma'am? We got this picture of him leaving the crime scene.

16id5pv.png
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    No he doesn't. He hits for such low damage also so you probably were far lesser gear and level.
  • Is this the culprit ma'am? We got this picture of him leaving the crime scene.

16id5pv.png

I'm finishing off my detonator for gear 10 right now :)
    What's his protection jump up to?
  • Here's the thing he applies speed down way too often for it not to be a bug he has low potency but is applied more often than my rg stun I think that maybe we aren't getting resist tests against hmfives effect
  • Is this the culprit ma'am? We got this picture of him leaving the crime scene.

16id5pv.png

2rvzcih.png

16id5pv.png

2rvzcih.png

:o

O heck yeah,
    I was on the fence about who to gear up to 10 first, Fives or RG.

RG can wait.
  • It is a visual bug.
    If your toon have Speed Up already, when 5s applied his Speed Down, it won't display on top of your toon.
    Same thing happens to Savage. If your toon have Offense Up, when Savage applied Offense Down, it won't display. But the effect is there.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Are both effects there, then, cancelling each other out? Or is the speed/offense up being replaced invisibly by the down?
  • Jawa engineer, droids. Done
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."