Monthly events.

After three months of watching the yoda event pass me by that is what gave me the determination to continue grinding Jedi. I wasn't gonna stop until I finished yoda. I actually farmed more Jedi than I needed to make sure yoda wouldn't pass me by a fourth time. Then last week yodas event had a timer. I got really excited counting the days one by one. Finally today came and within an hour I got yoda 7*. Months of farming what I needed finally ended and I was able to accomplished what I set out to do. Now that it's over I'm like what's next?

I hope to see more events like this. It gives me a reason to farm characters I probably wouldn't farm otherwise. I really liked the ewok event too and would like to experience that again as well. Anyways that's all I wanted to say..thx.

Replies

• After three months of watching the yoda event pass me by that is what gave me the determination to continue grinding Jedi. I wasn't gonna stop until I finished yoda. I actually farmed more Jedi than I needed to make sure yoda wouldn't pass me by a fourth time. Then last week yodas event had a timer. I got really excited counting the days one by one. Finally today came and within an hour I got yoda 7*. Months of farming what I needed finally ended and I was able to accomplished what I set out to do. Now that it's over I'm like what's next?

I hope to see more events like this. It gives me a reason to farm characters I probably wouldn't farm otherwise. I really liked the ewok event too and would like to experience that again as well. Anyways that's all I wanted to say..thx.

+1
  • I was thinking the same type of thing, but for me it was to just get 5* Yoda unlocked then take a break from Jedi for a while. Then Yoda destroyed me so my Jedi break is not happening any time soon.
  • I was thinking the same type of thing, but for me it was to just get 5* Yoda unlocked then take a break from Jedi for a while. Then Yoda destroyed me so my Jedi break is not happening any time soon.

Don't give up bro. The yoda event will be here till next Thursday so until then farm gear and levels if you need them to help you out. Keep trying and you will beat it.

• Congrats! I too got 7* yoda today, was a tough old battle!!! I would like to see an empire event to get the palp :)

Don't give up bro. The yoda event will be here till next Thursday so until then farm gear and levels if you need them to help you out. Keep trying and you will beat it.

I've been working on gearing/leveling the weakest of my 5 Jedi with whatever time I have available after daily tasks and guild tasks. Went from barely touching Yoda to getting his health down to just between the a and n in the Grand in his name.

Its kind of my own fault though since I slacked off on leveling/gearing once I had all 5 up to 5*. I was able to do the 1*-4* versions in a single try on auto and wasn't expecting 5* to be this much harder.
  • Muncher wrote: »
    Congrats! I too got 7* yoda today, was a tough old battle!!! I would like to see an empire event to get the palp :)

Oh man if I could pick a character it would be Palpatine. He did the biggest Jedimindtrick of all or you can call it a SithMindTrick by being surrounded by Jedi for years and they had no idea. That and the ability to affect Padma and Anakins dreams to turn him against the Jedi. That takes some serious knowledge of the dark side. The ultimate deceiver Palpatine is my favorite character of all. I hope they add him one day.

I've been working on gearing/leveling the weakest of my 5 Jedi with whatever time I have available after daily tasks and guild tasks. Went from barely touching Yoda to getting his health down to just between the a and n in the Grand in his name.

Its kind of my own fault though since I slacked off on leveling/gearing once I had all 5 up to 5*. I was able to do the 1*-4* versions in a single try on auto and wasn't expecting 5* to be this much harder.

You might still have time to farm gear. Just focus on gear for the next couple of days and try to beat it. If not then you will know what to expect the next time the event comes and you will be better prepared. Keep ya head up you will get him.
  • The droid event during the days of spring was nice. I never got to experience the ewok one because I have an Android. But events like that are good. We need more events so that we move the focus away from a key set of 5 or 10 characters and cause an expansion where having more characters is helpful and beneficial.