Upgrading your gear instead of missions

Make sure to upgrade your gear instead of just doing missions.. It'll make you much stronger with more power than most ppl.. I only do missions if I need a certain gear and don't have it unlocked. And make sure your characters are maxed lvl to your player lvl. Don't try and lvl up to fast!!!

Replies

• If you're refreshing your energy twice, like you should be, then there is plenty of energy for both. Focus on 5 or 6 characters and let the few others you need lag behind by around 5 levels and you will do fine.
  • I've been doing this as well. Got up to 4I in the lightside so I could get Chewie's gear parts. FINALLY have his gear at level 4. He is a MONSTER now.
  • Stupid chewy. I got Dooku almost to tier 6 before I got chewy to 4
  • GenghisDon wrote: »
    I've been doing this as well. Got up to 4I in the lightside so I could get Chewie's gear parts. FINALLY have his gear at level 4. He is a MONSTER now.

yeah im so close to gettin chews gear at lvl 4 :( i only need one more gear part
  • Stupid chewy. I got Dooku almost to tier 6 before I got chewy to 4[/quot

thats good!! yeah this game is pretty easy for strategy! sometimes getting the gear is so annoying lol like getting the same part 5 times
  • Thanks. I wanted to get him to gear Lv 6 but I need to be a higher Lv to get his last 2 pieces of gear
  • Thanks. I wanted to get him to gear Lv 6 but I need to be a higher Lv to get his last 2 pieces of gear
    Wait what lvl and rank are you? I recognize your name if that's what you use in the game?
  • I'm trying to get Ventress to gear 5 but can't as I need parts that come from stages 5 onwards and I can't get past 4 lol.
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Asabase wrote: »
    Wait what lvl and rank are you? I recognize your name if that's what you use in the game?

Lv 35.rank 77

I started at rank 13,000 lol
  • Asabase wrote: »

Lv 35.rank 77

I started at rank 13,000 lol
    Omg I think we're in the same server dude lol I'm ranked 86 lvl 33 my name is mr scuff
  • Very nice. I'll keep an eye out for you.