Cruise Control - EST Guild is recruiting very active players

Kelandro
135 posts Member
edited May 2016
Hey everyone!

If you are looking for an active guild look no further. We are a laid back semi competitive guild that’s focused on farming guild rewards and completing higher tier raids. Right now we have 40+ active players with a weekly guild contribution of 120k. We just want a few more active players to round out our team.

Our requirements are:

Lvl 70+ minimum.
Active every day, minimum dailies should be completed.
You must be willing to join the Line chat.
Must be located in the USA (we are willing to work with other but raids will take place on EST time).
Must complete or attempt to complete guild dailies.
Must take part in raids.

Open to F2P and P2P.

Please reply to the thread or direct message me if your interested in joining.
Thanks
Post edited by Kelandro on

Replies

• Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Looking for 3 more active players to fill out our roster.
  • I am lvl 58 i am a very active player and i am really looking forward to join a highly active friendly fun guild i finish my dailies every single day and i just started playing 3 weeks ago i m also f2p dont know if i can change that but i will try i know there are alot of other better players with better profiles but i hope i can get a chance to prove my commitment to the guild and to the game and to star wars , my ally code is 589-384-951 and may the force be with you
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Hello helmy,

Unfortunately we cannot accept you at this time Because you don't meet our level requirement. Thank you for your interest.
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Looking for 3 more active players
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Hello,

We are looking for 3 more active players for tonight's raid. If you are interested leave a post.
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Looking for more active players for tonight's raid.
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Search kelandro in line and get it on some raids. Need a few more active members
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Raiding tonight need a couple more members to fill out roster
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Looking for one more solid player.
  • MenaceTEC
    670 posts Member
    Hey everyone!

We are still looking for some active players that meet our minimum requirements. We will be raiding t5 by Friday and have been completing t4's regularly within a single reset.

Our line community chat is very active and we welcome players from all areas. We start our raids on the reset leaving the maximum time for guild members from all time zones to participate.

Direct message me for more info or if your interested in joining a fun and active guild environment.
  • I'm level 76 with multiple 7* characters and extremely active, I'm fed up with my guild speaking a different language and not ever doing anything. My friend code is 342-846-322
  • MenaceTEC
    670 posts Member
    Ally add sent crayfish
  • MenaceTEC
    670 posts Member
    @Crayfish do you have line?
  • No, do I download it?
  • I just got it
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Looking for a few more players who want to raid!
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Boom yo!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Boom!
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Looking for some more 70+ players to farm t5+ raids
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Hello all need a few more players who want to do t5 raids! We are an active crew with 32 people in our line group. Come join the fun and get phat lootz.

Also would be willing to talk to smaller guilds about merger. Message me if interested
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Looking for three more for our t5 raid going on right now.
  • Altoon33
    565 posts Member
    I'm interested , lvl 80 ,18 7* chars and finish areana in the top ten most days and held the 1 spot a few times as we'll
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Messaged you
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Looking for a few more who want to raid t5.
  • Tkoch94
    147 posts Member
    Just need a few more pieces to complete the puzzle.. Message us!
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Looking for T5 raiders! Need a couple more to fill out our roster.
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Clearing T5 content need a couple more players
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Looking for one more player to add to our team.