Should We Be Able To Replay The Yoda Event After Completing It?

Thor_Odinson1
1995 posts Member
edited May 2016

Should We Be Able To Replay The Yoda Event After Completing It? 82 votes

No, I wouldn't want to
6%
KAULIDARTH_TEDZalkalweGoosySavio 5 votes
No, (for some other reason)
2%
Ego12DraconisPaddyrick 2 votes
Yes, once each time it returns to win some extra credits
57%
DrekulviinFartBlasterTheRenegadeBaalvincentlondonZach2357LiamLiammoWill_CocishugeinfectiouszombieStuwartKaseasDarthNichalasBrazilian_JoeJediLericheGeofRivTuftedpaper85NaugrinLaLiamDJC_ChrisRFC 47 votes
Yes, to win some other reward (or any other reason)
34%
Naecabondano7591LianaraEricsonXMikymateNickis852Darken26OobydoobxSkandarGraunxmull_to_3CookieCrisppPhilosopherCodyPardeyGirLSteekutsiMazurkaanonidudefesreksoneill73JetlifeLambi 28 votes

Replies

• Hepatox
    53 posts Member
    Even though I've already voted I actually think it should be once per day of the event for credits rather than just once per event.
  • Yes, once each time it returns to win some extra credits
    Hepatox wrote: »
    Even though I've already voted I actually think it should be once per day of the event for credits rather than just once per event.

Well the logic behind the other way is that we can only beat each stage of the event once as it is.

It doesn't really matter either way. If they did it once per event, they would just have a big reward, and if they did it once per day of event, they would have fewer credits. Either way is fine by me!
    Note: if you would like some reward other than credits for replaying yoda could you let us all know what you think that should be in the comments? Also if you say NO to replaying it, why so?
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Make a Tier 8 super hard Yoda. Let us beat it once each cycle for like 5 Omega mats or something!
    Naecabon wrote: »
    Make a Tier 8 super hard Yoda. Let us beat it once each cycle for like 5 Omega mats or something!

Ooooh I like that. Only problem is...you would need to omega your jedi abilities to get the omega mats. Hahaha maybe if he is as hard as he was before the nerf? Or a little harder?
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Yea. Make it even harder. Level 100 yoda and every win we get a Vader shard
  • Data
    12 posts Member
    I'm happy with the 500 crystals I got for finishing the un-nerfed Yoda. Better than a poke in the eye.
  • Brazilian_Joe
    367 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    there should be 5 pick-a-shard (lets you choose which toon, including chromium exclusive, vader grievous, raid exclusives) giving one shard per yoda for the first 5. The last 2 yodas should give 1 Omega.
    Each tier Yoda should also give 20k * tier level.

In the event rewards screen it is mention "first time only" which implies that there should be more
    Would be nice to do it again with ability purple mat and omega mat for the last two tiers
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    I'd be happy with getting 500k credits and an omega ability mat off of the highest tier once whenever it comes around. That isn't too much to ask.
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    So far i beat only t3 yogurt, so i ask - is posible to bring yogurt to 7*?
    Similiar to dark helmet, it is posible to make him max *?
    And when think about it, it will be great if it have selectable rewards, between say training droids, money, shard for yogurt/dark helmet and mayby some ability mat too ( but no omega).

• soneill73
    202 posts Member
    I beat tier 7 during the third event. I'd love to go through it again and see how difficult or easy it is now, even if the reward was very small. It would be fun and a nice gauge to see how far we may have progressed in the game.
    soneill73 wrote: »
    I beat tier 7 during the third event. I'd love to go through it again and see how difficult or easy it is now, even if the reward was very small. It would be fun and a nice gauge to see how far we may have progressed in the game.

I watched the youtuber Tiny Grimes do the yoda event. He posted a video of him doing it pre-nerf and struggling, then at the end it switches to him post-nerf and he beat it in one try. (Small youtuber but best SWGOH content I have seen).

I think we should be able to do the pre-nerf yoda again for significant rewards.