Suggestion: Heal Immunity

dauz6063
73 posts Member
edited December 2015
Im not sure what people are complaining about Bariss, but for me its because her healing skills goes through healing immunity. My suggestion is:

Make heal immunity debuff only 50% heal, so other healer wont seem that useless. Bariss wont seem so OP.

or

Make PVP AI wont heal the only 1 person injured with heal immunity debuff on them. Make it so when char is debuff with heal immunity, theres no check to heal them or something unless the healer is Bariss ;)

thanks.
Post edited by dauz6063 on

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Barriss's heal doesn't go through debuff. It has two phases: equalization and then the actual heal. The equalization doesn't actually heal the party net, so it still works. The actual heal does not.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • yes i know about that, thats why i didn't say Bariss healing skill is a bug.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Barriss isn't OP. If you take away her ability to balance health out, she becomes next to useless. That's her ENTIRE portfolio, she doesn't even have three active skills like most named characters.
    This is also a character most people paid hard cash for, and nerfing her will not encourage people to buy characters in the future.
    And while she is good, she's really not that hard to deal with.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • You dont have to defend her that much bro, i didn't ask for her to be nerf or anything. Just read back my post, Its all about heal immunity
  • You do realize what immunity means right? It works perfectly as is, also baris isn't that good if you have a decent team, I dont have dooku or baris. Also from my experience baris has never used her healing on 1 person before that had immunity on them (luck maybe?)
  • dauz6063
    73 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Yeah i know what immunity means, the problem is when im pvping or galactic conquest, when my sid inflict heal immunity on one char, the AI healer usually 2 or sometimes 3 (luminara, consular, daka) on another team will waste their precious turn to heal the one and ONLY person damaged with heal immunity.

Im not really sure your lucky or no coz i dont really know about Bariss, just unlocked her 20mins ago, and i dont really care about her because her heal skill can "equalization" so no problem if immunity or no. SHe can heal whenever she wants :)

I dont really understand all this defensive posts, maybe because i brought Bariss in the topics?

*Make heal immunity debuff only 50% heal suggestion - is to buff healers in general and that's including Bariss.

*Or just fixed the healer AI so our PVP ranking defending AI wont be so easily exploited by other attacking player.
    Post edited by dauz6063 on
  • Slushie
    425 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Edit: I deleted my original post.

Right, I get what you're saying now. You just want Heal Immunity to be changed to reduce healing by 50% instead of complete heal immunity.

Unfortunately the fact you mentioned Barriss has people automatically assuming you're calling her OP (can't blame them, all posts that mention Barriss lately have been about her being OP) hence all the defensive posts.

• Yeah, I figured as much, its my bad.