Anyone with maxed ewok elder around?

Just a quick question, his skillset is bugged or just bugged at lv 3 abilitys? Whats the deal with him, if someone could enlighten me please.

Replies

• What seems to be bugged? His heal doesn't remove all debuffs but mostly just one. Only bug i can think of
  • Yes that what im talking about, it states it removes all negative effects. However in reality, it does or it does not, sometimes 1 sometimes nothing, whats going on?
  • Yeah this is known. But I don't know if it's a bug or working as intended.
    Still a good character, it usually removes one debuff when I use it.
  • Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    I have him 7* gear 8 and he seems to always fail to remove the negative status effects Old Ben put on my team mates. Almost never dispell anything from Old Ben (which means in arena you loose against old ben teams).
  • MalEliza
    132 posts Member
    But I don't know if it's a bug or working as intended.
    If it is working as intended, the intend must have been to fool us. The description leaves no doubt about it:
    "Tribal Healer – All allies recover Health equal to 25% of Ewok Elder’s Max Health and lose all negative status effects, with a 30% chance to revive defeated allies at 10% Health."
    It's a pity. He would see much more use if his dispell was working properly.
  • It's a potency issue
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    It's a potency issue

Nope. Per the description, Potency is only supposed to apply to the attempt to place a negative status effect on enemies. How would it work on dispelling effects from your own team? Whose potency is blocking it?
  • LlwllynZ
    97 posts Member
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    It's a potency issue

Nope. Per the description, Potency is only supposed to apply to the attempt to place a negative status effect on enemies. How would it work on dispelling effects from your own team? Whose potency is blocking it?

Potency shouldnt be blocking it, its either incorrect texting, or the skill not working as intended. I was curious if only lv 3 abilities that are bugged, or maxed abilities too.

• puru
    161 posts Member
    It is bugged. Even if there is only deathmark EE sometimes fails to remove it.
  • I've had EE remove the deathmark in raids every time but he certainly misses some heal blocks here and there in GW and arena.