I find the lack of light side Droid disturbing.

CCR5757
16 posts Member
Lobot and Jawa Engineer are both Light side characters with Droid synergies, but you can't get max benefit from these characters in light side battlez because there aren't any light side Droid to partner with. Am I missing something or is this an oversight?

Replies

• I dunno if it's an oversight...
    But I know there are 3 LS droids that should be in this game...
    Really, EA?

On a side note, they're most likely waiting for something to release them. It would be foolish to assume they haven't made any... but I'll bet the attack will be negligible, and they'll be primarily support roles.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Eagerly anticipating R2-D2
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Yeah, two of the most iconic characters in SW (who are in all 7 movies) and one of the big new characters aren't in the game yet. Something will change I assume by 2018

Edit: I love the title
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • The light side droids are iconic characters, not just generic assassin droids or video game characters. Likely saving these for big time events or promotions. But what do you expect from R2-D2 and C-3PO even if they were on here? I guess the light side could/should get a generic droid medic as well, but none of the light side droids that make sense will be heavy damage dealing units...
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    The light side droids are iconic characters, not just generic assassin droids or video game characters. Likely saving these for big time events or promotions. But what do you expect from R2-D2 and C-3PO even if they were on here? I guess the light side could/should get a generic droid medic as well, but none of the light side droids that make sense will be heavy damage dealing units...

I don't disagree, none of them are damage doers, maybe you could make R2 do above average damage with some of the skills he shows in the prequels, but not gonna be in then HK/80's range
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    M still waiting on c3po's 'golden god' leadership synergy for ewoks.
  • Waiting for Chopper and Artoo.

Can't really see Threepio or BB8 being all that threatening...

There's also supposed to be a good guy droid showing up in the Rebel One movie. Maybe we'll get him?
    ChefHaze wrote: »
    +1
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssss. +1
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Chopper would make sense because in Rebels he fights, even with guns. They probably save him with major Rebels update... I guess its coming, isn't it?
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    BB8 would have been a nice toon of the month in April when TFA came out on DVD.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Waiting for Chopper and Artoo.

Can't really see Threepio or BB8 being all that threatening...

There's also supposed to be a good guy droid showing up in the Rebel One movie. Maybe we'll get him?
    +1

C3PO would be a good taunter with defense down. Call it Fluent in over 6 million languages or something. Also, when you kill him, it would be cool to see him blasted into multiple pieces.
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    At least give us T3-M4 or a generic astromech or whatever
  • Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Kalcor
    92 posts Member
    Who said C3P0 and R2 have to do damage? One can provide debuffs and another could provide group buffs.
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    R2-D2 can be annoying and put of your enemy making them miss 1-2 turns

Basic attack flying head but

• godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Especially since lobot is a light side character R2d2 could have droid and rebel synergies
  • Highly disturbing.
  • Coruscant Underworld Police is a droid, but they don't give him droid status, probably because they were keeping droid synergy to dark side for some reason.
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Parableman wrote: »
    Coruscant Underworld Police is a droid, but they don't give him droid status, probably because they were keeping droid synergy to dark side for some reason.

Cup has no synergies :'(
  • kaleb314
    146 posts Member
    If Threepio dies while Chewie is alive he should show up on his back
  • If C3PO dies when Chewie is up, C3PO could be on Chewies back for 2 turns before returning to battle.

C3PO could also grant a huge leadership boost to all Ewoks :wink:

Maybe one attack that will Stun/Annoy enemies for 1-2 rounds.