Galactic war issue..

Prev1
For the last two days, when I do galactic war, I start out fighting teams 5 or 10 levels below me. The levels slowly start to rise as they should. Right around the 5th or 6th battle, the opponent jumps from level 42 to level 52 or more. There is little to nothing you can do as a level 41 fighting a pack of level 52s that one shot every one of your characters.

The opponent progression needs to be much more linear, start out 5 or so levels below the player, and slowly evolve to 5 or so levels above the character. In my opinion, it would be even more balanced if the algorithm was based off of squad power. Just my gripe. Plzfixthnx

Replies

• Hard to believe the game was released 1 week ago and i already have to go against this.....ictlqv.png

Maybe im just psyching myself out... but geez im only a lvl 47... lol
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

• That is some crazy stuff there, its look like the game REALLY dont want you to win. :D

But seriously dev should really look into this, this post should be on Bugs and Issues sections.
  • lol i thing u play on a Softlaunch Server.
    Im level 40 and the enemie Team on my 12. Fight was level 40.

From 1.-11. the teams was level 25-39.
    Think highest playerlevel on my Server is ~49.
  • 2u42b6t.png

Nope.. im on the new server...

• SeroZero
    154 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Nop, but galactic war lets you find us now :D:D:D no more hiding in our soft launch caves, we are out to hunt you!
    200.gif

Anyway you get trash mobs to fight (lousy level4X AIs, once you clear 7th/8th round, depends on luck which of the 2). So just do your best and win your fights till then!

*P.S that's not the worst you can fight, there are guys from soft launch with full jedi team 7*s.
  • May the force be with you! Lol I ran into something similar several rounds in a row. Needless to say my health was lacking for the final.
  • SeroZero wrote: »
    Nop, but galactic war lets you find us now :D:D:D no more hiding in our soft launch caves, we are out to hunt you!
    200.gif

Anyway you get trash mobs to fight (lousy level4X AIs, once you clear 7th/8th round, depends on luck which of the 2). So just do your best and win your fights till then!

*P.S that's not the worst you can fight, there are guys from soft launch with full jedi team 7*s.

Lol thats prolly my 11 and 12. Oh well... in about another week(ish) ill be ready for the lvl 60s. 8 killed my consular , 9 killed my barriss. Gunna work on gearing up my daka a little more today before trying 10... lol

• Darkness wrote: »
    May the force be with you! Lol I ran into something similar several rounds in a row. Needless to say my health was lacking for the final.

"Strong with this one , the force is not"

I dont have a prayer lol

• Oh my gosh I'm so sorry and yeah that gif is an actual representation of us lmao.
  • From your screenshot it seemed to be your 8th fight. There are only 13 fights/rounds in total
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Awww man that blows. I haven't been that unlucky.
  • SeroZero wrote: »
    From your screenshot it seemed to be your 8th fight. There are only 13 fights/rounds in total

Yep.. i fought after i posted the screen shot

• If you come up against me it's a easy win.
  • All good things must come to an end - lost on 11 lol - guess theres always tomorrow for the impossible

• Im2awesome wrote: »
    All good things must come to an end - lost on 11 lol - guess theres always tomorrow for the impossible

You'll get it! :)
  • My first run at GW I faced an all level 50 squad vs my all 40s as the 8th round. I managed to win all 12 rounds that first day, but since then I get owned by rounds 8-12. And my squad is higher level now. Fun times :)
  • Highest I've got so far was a level 53 team.

Today I limped into the last fight, lost my whole squad, including all my healers. . . and then proceeded to somehow wipe em with my B team. Go figure.
  • TimLeo87 wrote: »
    Im2awesome wrote: »
    All good things must come to an end - lost on 11 lol - guess theres always tomorrow for the impossible

You'll get it! :)

Yeah when my toons are like a level 50 lol

• Davo
    121 posts Member
    it is supposed to be a ladder of increasing difficulty that matches you as you go up in levels. By level 60 you will need two full teams of lvl 60's in epics and skills fully trained. theoretically anyways. some days its much easier and some days it is impossible
  • Davo wrote: »
    it is supposed to be a ladder of increasing difficulty that matches you as you go up in levels. By level 60 you will need two full teams of lvl 60's in epics and skills fully trained. theoretically anyways. some days its much easier and some days it is impossible

Guess today was my "impossible" day - thanks EA! *smh*

• DigitalKLB wrote: »
    Highest I've got so far was a level 53 team.

Today I limped into the last fight, lost my whole squad, including all my healers. . . and then proceeded to somehow wipe em with my B team. Go figure.

Yea - i just noticed if u kill some of theirs they will remain gone as well... if i wouldve known that i would've planned it a little different. All good though! Live and learn!

• Davo
    121 posts Member
    i like to throw less geared or slightly lower leveled characters at a team that looks beastly and try to eliminate their healers. then come in with my main team
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I've only done this once so far and was lucky enough to get through all of it.
    So my question is this, for planning purposes: suppose I do a level and wipe. I get to try again with new characters... are the enemies also still where I left them, or do they get reset to full health?
    This is pretty important. :) Thanks.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • They are where u left them :)

• 969-232-679 lvl 48
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Thanks, awesome.

While we're here, does anyone know definitively if Galactic War opponents are based on PvP rank or not?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Im2awesome wrote: »
    They are where u left them :)

whats your ally code

• No problem! I was happy to find that out as well! Well, i guess relieved would be more appropriate!

• Asabase wrote: »
    They are where u left them :)

whats your ally code

Its in my signature , but 516-518-889

• Dang I can't believe you have him as a five star lol you slay dude :o
This discussion has been closed.