Raise your hand

Prev1
wisenuts
561 posts Member
If you are refreshing shipments to get a furnaces.

Havent done it yet, but gambling is fun soooooooooo

Replies

• I have for awhile I got them, it cost but worth it.
  • isreal
    200 posts Member
    Totally worth it
  • Never. I can't see paying $10 for a piece of gear that magically appeared one day.

I ordered a jack and coke. This is just coke.

Yes, the jack is $10 extra now.
    :'(
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    I've saved the 1600, now I'm at 2500....just watching the clock....
  • Yes, the jack is $10 extra now.

I've heard that one a couple times.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    I did once or twice. Refuse to do it again. I'll just wait it out.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Twss
  • Ball rub still included?
  • Bluerock
    224 posts Member
    Yes, the jack is $10 extra now.

It's the coke that usually costs me a lot more.

• IT'S LIKE WE'RE A FAMILY.
  • Bluerock
    224 posts Member
    To answer your question @wisenuts, I haven't seen a furnace in a long time but I'm not **** enough to spend crystals to refresh shipments. I use them for sim tickets.
  • Raising a foot!
    Done it for furnace, doing it for Aayla shards!
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    1WYr9EH.jpg
  • Raising a foot!

She'll disappoint you.

On topic though...I have all the furnaces I need now...but yeah. Totally refreshed when I was hunting for them up to 200 sometimes. Never past that. Probably will again if I raise up more toons that need them.
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Raising a foot!

She'll disappoint you.

On topic though...I have all the furnaces I need now...but yeah. Totally refreshed when I was hunting for them up to 200 sometimes. Never past that. Probably will again if I raise up more toons that need them.

disagree 100% with the disappointment.. aayla is incredible. especially at G10. good luck with the collecting.
  • Idk. I use her in GW and raid it seems to me she's unreliable. Other toons just do it better
  • kbonifay wrote: »
    1WYr9EH.jpg

I don't know what this means. I don't even follow women's softball.
    1WYr9EH.jpg

Hahahaha
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    kbonifay wrote: »
    1WYr9EH.jpg

your trolling attempts are pathetic. do you even forum bro?
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    @Widget_gaget you are the **** that openly asked the devs if you could add and remove people to help with a heroic raid.. i.e. openly implying you are trying to cheat to gain an advantage... LOL
  • Here's the reality jacko. I was asking the question to find out where the line is. I have no intention to cheat. In fact, I'm trying to protect myself from that by asking the question. If you don't know where the line is, you overstep it and get in trouble.
  • Bluerock
    224 posts Member
    I must have missed a deleted reply, I can't find jacko's post. Also, I am definitely trying to cheat to gain an advantage - how exactly can I accomplish that?
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Here's the reality jacko. I was asking the question to find out where the line is. I have no intention to cheat. In fact, I'm trying to protect myself from that by asking the question. If you don't know where the line is, you overstep it and get in trouble.

lol.. well if you were as intelligent as you claim then you would know there is a huge thread about raids and about the moving of character.. you see.. in forums, JACKO, there is a search bar.. in which you can type in words that may be relevant to your question. thus being able to answer your own question or "search" for the answer you need. it was clearly a question to protect yourself from cheating and getting in trouble. nice try though. :)

@Bluerock LOL.. yea, who is jacko? i can't find him either. this cat tried to see if he could cheat and add people to complete a heroic raid then kick them from the guild. lelz he is a pro.
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Bluerock wrote: »
    I must have missed a deleted reply, I can't find jacko's post. Also, I am definitely trying to cheat to gain an advantage - how exactly can I accomplish that?

did we just become best friends? lol
  • Bluerock
    224 posts Member
    this cat tried to see if he could cheat and add people to complete a heroic raid then kick them from the guild. lelz he is a pro.
    Oh yeah you can definitely do that. It's awesome, as soon as you kick them someone else random joins.

• kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    this cat tried to see if he could cheat and add people to complete a heroic raid then kick them from the guild. lelz he is a pro.
    Oh yeah you can definitely do that. It's awesome, as soon as you kick them someone else random joins.

but in this guys case he wanted to re-add the lower level players in his guild after he recruited bigger players to take down the raid. what?? lol

Joke is on you knob. @Bluerock is an officer in my guild. Crawl back into the cave from whence your parents first mortgaged and troll me no more.
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member

Joke is on you knob. @Bluerock is an officer in my guild. Crawl back into the cave from whence your parents first mortgaged and troll me no more.

ouch.. that one actually hurt. :( i did grow up homeless from the ages of 3-7. sorry for the trolls dude.
  • Bluerock
    224 posts Member
    I would say this thread went off the rails like that Ozzy song but I think @wisenuts intended exactly this.
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    yea. i will apologize for my part. gonna stay away from forums for a bit. have fun in the game guys, i think i just fought my last hard shard. keep the game interesting.