2Next

Replies

• wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Grab popcorn n beer...
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I had a furnace availible today, and debated buying the $10 crystal pack to get it, but decided that while I'm widling to spend $11.99 for the 21 days worth of 100 crystals (so I can play the game I love more), spending $10 a pop on a single piece of gear that tons of my toons need leads to the dark side. I'm about to finish 1st on raid 5 in a very small guild, and a furnace I could get from PLAYING the game will be a lot more satisfying than getting into a habit of visiting the shop to SEE IF THEY WILL TAKE my $10 for a single piece of digital code. You can keep your gear wall, I'll not try and buy my way through it.
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    back to the topic... :)

spiking the dam is all it takes... a slipper slope of spending. but i loooove me some furnaces.
  • kbonifay wrote: »

spiking the dam is all it takes... a slipper slope of spending. but i loooove me some furnaces.

congrats on staying away from the forums for a while. 20 hours. nice!
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    kbonifay wrote: »

congrats on staying away from the forums for a while. 20 hours. nice!

im sorry about your recent misfortunes. :( i wish there was more i could have done to help you. im sorry for trolling @ea @cg. i promise to be a good little Jedi and not a Sith.