Dark Order Warriors.....Pledge fealty to the Order...

DKnight15
33 posts Member
edited August 2017
Looking for a clan? Low Rank? Join us. Grow with us. 46 members and growing.....

We are about having fun and growing.....

We are looking for more daily players of any rank
Take a look at our Guild website to see what we are about:
http://www.darkorderwarriors.weebly.com

Join Us!!!

DKnight15
764-525-795
Post edited by DKnight15 on

Replies

• DKnight15
    33 posts Member
    Did I mention free tacos???
  • DKnight15
    33 posts Member
    Still looking to add members. All levels accepted. DARK ORDER WARRIORS.
  • Im looking for a guild LVL52 but i cant play every day. but when i do play, i generate(usually) the most coins. this is because of stored up energy and all.
    for example in galactic war, i can do 24 nodes because i can finish the 12, refresh and play another 12. hope i get recruited! ally code:744-262-797
    i have 2 5* dudes
  • DKnight15
    33 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Still recruiting. Dont play everyday? No problem. I am a loyalist. You join. You stay. I play everyday but understand everybody can't. Casual.

DKnight15
    764-525-795
    Dark Order Warriors
    Post edited by DKnight15 on
  • Would you both interested in joining Marianas Trench (Ally Code: 361-755-966) as an alternative? Here the post about the guild.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/37756/the-marianas-trench-guild-is-recruitng-25-50

Alpine Canuck
  • DKnight15 wrote: »
    Still recruiting. Dont play everyday? No problem. I wont kick you out. I am a loyalist. You join. You stay. I play everyday but understand everybody can't. Casual.

DKnight15
    764-525-795
    Dark Order Warriors

i didnt receive an invite..
  • DKnight15
    33 posts Member
    Arx_mereel wrote: »
    DKnight15 wrote: »
    Still recruiting. Dont play everyday? No problem. I wont kick you out. I am a loyalist. You join. You stay. I play everyday but understand everybody can't. Casual.

DKnight15
    764-525-795
    Dark Order Warriors

i didnt receive an invite..

Sent you an invite. Welcome aboard!

• Slow and steady wins the race. Looking for a guild? Low level? No problem!
    Dark Order Warriors
    DKnight15
    764-525-795
  • Still free tacos....
    Dark Order Warriors
    DKnight15
    764-525-795
  • We're still growing......Fun, no pressure guild. No level cap.
    Dark Order Warriors
    DKnight15
    764-525-795
  • Still recruiting......join us
    Dark Order Warriors
    DKnight15
    764-525-795
  • 28 and growing.....Join Us.......
  • Rule with us...... Looking for active members......
  • Looking for some more daily players......
  • Warriors throughout the dark reaches of the galaxy have committed to the harsh challenges just to count themselves amongst the few that can call themselves Dark Order Warriors. Are you one of us? Or are you one of them? Join us and see....
  • Sonnel
    24 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Hi, im looking for one of your guild mates, DrFingerbutt. im attempting to get our arena schedule worked out, so we dont mess with each others payout and so we can help each other when in need. if you could be kind to repass him my email: nelsonroch@gmail.com , would be great, also, he can find me over:

Skype, username: nelsonroch
    Discord, username : Sonnel{R4}#6169

thank you very much
  • Sorry man should have checked to see if you were on here first before I made mine haha
  • Warriors throughout the dark reaches of the galaxy have committed to the harsh challenges just to count themselves amongst the few that can call themselves Dark Order Warriors. Are you one of us? Or are you one of them? Join us and see....
  • Warriors throughout the dark reaches of the galaxy have committed to the harsh challenges just to count themselves amongst the few that can call themselves Dark Order Warriors. Are you one of us? Or are you one of them? Join us and see.... Still looking to add New Warriors...
    Dark Order Warriors
    DKnight15
    764-525-795
  • DKnight15
    33 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Come check out our Guild Website to see what we are about. See if you are one of us...
    http://www.darkorderwarriors.weebly.com
  • Looking for all players....
  • Join Us, Be one of us...
  • All levels welcome....
  • New? JOIN US!! Low Level Welcome!!!
  • Low Lvl? No problem! Just make sure to friend all guild members when you join! Build your level quickly....
  • Looking for new Warriors to join us. The battles have been harsh, but we remain undeterred....Low Lvl? No problem! Just make sure to friend all guild members when you join! Build your level quickly....
  • Looking for new Warriors to join us. The battles have been harsh, but we remain undeterred....Low Lvl? No problem! Just make sure to friend all guild members when you join! Build your level quickly....
  • Looking for new Warriors to join us. The battles have been harsh, but we remain undeterred....Low Lvl? No problem! Just make sure to friend all guild members when you join! Build your level quickly... Looking for some new blood...
  • Looking for new Warriors to join us. The battles have been harsh, but we remain undeterred....Low Lvl? No problem! Just make sure to friend all guild members when you join! Build your level quickly... Looking for some new blood...

Dark Order Warriors
    764-525-795