Average number of credits per week?

X0160768
223 posts Member
Hiya.

So, what are the average number of credits per week? I work it out to be something like this:

LS/DS - 44.2k * 7 (Stun cuff node (10e) with 514e/day (2 refreshes))
Cantina - 112.4k * 7 (RG node with 120e/day + 1 refresh (137e))
Dailies - 5.2k * 7 (I think it's around 5.2k/day right?)
BountyHunter challenge - 93.3k*6 (Tier 5 x 6 per week ???)
Arena - 25k * 7 (top 50)
GW - 458k * 7

And that gives me around 5.073 million / wk. Does that sound about right?

Replies

• Moshi
    23 posts Member
    Don't forget raid rewards! that can easily tack on another million+ depending on your guild
  • You get the bounty hunter challenge three times a week since you get to do all on Sunday. Plus you have raid income. We do a tier five every other day and I get about 275 - 300K per raid.
  • Suikoden
    111 posts Member
    Why the number 93300? Why not just round it to 100k?
  • Skirata
    163 posts Member
    What I think you really need to calculate is how many credits/week you get that are not required for Training Droids. Spending droids and credits to level up your toons uses the bulk of your credits, leaving the surplus for star increases, which becomes the wall I'm hitting right now.

If you calculate this way, LS/DS/Cantina/Challenge (Training Droids match up with Bounty) all roughly break even.

Only GW/dailies/Arena/Guild raids net you more credits than droids. Oh, and the Profit Mining Event, which keeps your XP increasing the same as LS/DS, but are pure credits.

I hope this helps.
  • Suikoden wrote: »

That's the exact amount you get from that challenge. Looks like OP wanted to be as precise as possible.
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    Suikoden wrote: »

That's the exact amount you get from that challenge. Looks like OP wanted to be as precise as possible.

Yer I was just using it to try and plan levelling my toons to get ready for the omega event.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    I think dailies are actually 25k. And with raids I'm able to average about 6m per week.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • KelEl85
    158 posts Member
    Seems like a lot. So why am i always broke? LOL
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Yeah I'm between 5-6 Million with raids. The game works fine, just not for the impatient.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    KelEl85 wrote: »
    Seems like a lot. So why am i always broke? LOL

To take one guy from 1-7* and level 1-80, it's about 6m credits. And it's about 2m per guy for level 70-80. Them coins be spent fast!
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Yudoka wrote: »
    To take one guy from 1-7* and level 1-80, it's about 6m credits. And it's about 2m per guy for level 70-80. Them coins be spent fast!

Don't ability upgrades and gear equipping. Going zero to max is more like 9mil from 1-80 (if you include abilities and gear.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member

Don't ability upgrades and gear equipping. Going zero to max is more like 9mil from 1-80 (if you include abilities and gear.

Not sure it's that much but, yeah, it does add even more to that leveling cost. To get your guys just about all the way will take more than a good week of credits.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member

There isn't 2.5 mil in gear and abilities. Gear is 500k max and abilities for Omega are 40-80 the rest are 20 or less. So a 4 ability toon has 280 for Omegas and maybe another 200 fro every thing below it so call that 500k.

So 7.5 million to max a toon. The reason you are always broke is that you generate enough shards for a toon a week yet only bring in about 6 mil.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Greg1920 wrote: »

There isn't 2.5 mil in gear and abilities. Gear is 500k max and abilities for Omega are 40-80 the rest are 20 or less. So a 4 ability toon has 280 for Omegas and maybe another 200 fro every thing below it so call that 500k.

So 7.5 million to max a toon. The reason you are always broke is that you generate enough shards for a toon a week yet only bring in about 6 mil.

Oops, i guess I was including all the gear crafting, maybe I'm closer to 8 or 8.5m when I've done it.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member

Oops, i guess I was including all the gear crafting, maybe I'm closer to 8 or 8.5m when I've done it.

Gear crafting shouldn't affect it. I'm going by the swgoh.gg website which gives you the total cost of gear. I assume that includes all sub parts.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    I've been operating on a 5M/week assumption, not counting raids rewards.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator

Gear crafting shouldn't affect it. I'm going by the swgoh.gg website which gives you the total cost of gear. I assume that includes all sub parts.

I saved up and took a hero from unlock to 70 with level 7 abilities and gear 9 and it was almost 6m. (5.8m) Maybe my math was off.