OMG BEAT GW

imarobbiepie
41 posts Member
edited January 2016
Lvl 57 and I finally beat GW for the first time! With like 3 characters left to spare. Hardly retreated. So proud. :D

Replies

• Good job.
  • Who are you running?
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Good job.

I spent a decent amount on this game when it first opened but don't invest any more real life money now. Initially it was easy to beat GW until I hit level 60 then I hit a wall.

The funny thing was once I got enough bodies to start beating it again at 60 the rewards snowballed and made all the other parts of the game easy. Once you get a 7* Lumi and 7* Sid this game gets way easier.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    my first time was Lv51 since then i always beat GW. Once you know how to retreat, use suicide squad.
  • Congrats. I just beat it tonight also
  • GW is getting more difficult by the day for me. More players are reaching 60 and maxing out their toons. The challenge has been enjoyable as I can no longer breeze through GW like I used to. Now I actually have to think about what team to send in, instead of just sending in my normal A team every time. It's a nice a game mode
  • GW is getting more difficult by the day for me. More players are reaching 60 and maxing out their toons. The challenge has been enjoyable as I can no longer breeze through GW like I used to. Now I actually have to think about what team to send in, instead of just sending in my normal A team every time. It's a nice a game mode

I won it with my A-team. Just changed for extra healers on certain matches to avoid loosing key toons. Just try to max out your A-team and have 1-2 decent subs
  • My A team is maxed and my B team is getting there. But using brute force and one team against multiple teams with 7* Sid, Lumi and Kylo is just asking for trouble. And yes today I faced multiple teams with this setup in GW