Could you beat Omega event Bespin Tier 3?

Prev1
vincentlondon
4527 posts Member
edited May 2016

Could you beat Omega event Bespin Tier 3? 174 votes

Yes
77%
rocknroll64TheRenegadeGenakumaMelvilichotolotVarlieDarthMasterShawnPolariceTakHBOMBCOKFISTAggropoxBleachJaceTirelDarthNicoLuke_Ren77KrokovichTheShadow1983SlevinBurgerGware_SetteSalgado9 135 votes
No
22%
FartBlastercosmicturtle333RaverRicclhsvincentlondoncheetah2114DarthWestly1LazerriftParad1selC_Mack406Kumagoro42NightwingTRUltraJediTohopkaGrampaSimpsonPowerful_ddubbEgo12DraconisBubbaBoBobFettMusashi138Asuran 39 votes

Replies

• No
    Too hard. cg needs to make bespin the same difficulty as rancor t7.
  • Yes
    Easy, they do no dmg so you can't get killed
  • Yes
    Beat it with lvl 78 han, 70 ackbar and 52 luke
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Yes
    Wasnt as bad as i thought. Used poggle5*/lando5*/lobot4* nailed it 1st time lost on my refresh but got it after a few tries...cant affored anymore than 1 refresh per day. That will give me 12 omegas. I can handle that.
  • lastii
    158 posts Member
    Yes
    It is really easy if you meet the requirements. If you are low lvl than why wanting to finish high lvl events?

Its like the challenges if you don't meet the requirements than you can't play it. This time they give you the chance to get them also without having the requirements see it as an bonus.....
  • Yes
    It wasn't a cakewalk, but manageable, by typical PvE standards. Considering that what you get is endgame content I don't see what all the complaining is about.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Yes
    Okodq63.jpg

Far to easy, tuned for 3* not the challenge I was expecting.
    {RotE}
  • Bleach
    29 posts Member
    Yes
    Used Geo and Poggle didn't even need 3 toons
  • Yes
    Poggle, Lando and GS (I think) all at six-star, gear 8, level 72. Only other choice was a baby ST Han, but he is far too low level. All survived, but Vader was tenacious.
  • No
    But I don't have any leveled characters in those groups. They're all in the 50's and 60's.
  • LaLiam wrote: »
    Okodq63.jpg

Far to easy, tuned for 3* not the challenge I was expecting.

Stop showing of those rebels, it's not that unique. Everybody has them or is farming them atm. :s
  • Jayma
    9 posts Member
    Yes
    Easy, i don't even use my GS level78. I have beat it with Han lvl75 7* G8, HSR lvl58 5* G7 and Biggs lvl42 6* G4.
    One maxed char seems to be enough to get it.
  • No
    No, but I did just beat Coruscant.

The perks of living in the future.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Yes
    Completed with 71 gs, 61 poggle and 58 biggs. All 5*. Certainly not lv 78 attuned.
  • Yes
    Genosian-only team
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Yes
    My GS solod it since other toons were too low level.
  • Kobi
    77 posts Member
    No
    I have only luke at 6* level 62...and lobot 4* level 60..(i am level 78) and four more chatacters at level 1 :-) and i really do not have credits for leveling them up...so, bad luck :-(
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Yes
    Never seen anything easier.
  • No
    I have over 50 toons and only 3 qualify. Two are under lvl 50, so no love for me
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Yes
    6* Akbar and 5* Lando. I had a 4* Leia, but she died in the first exchange.

The credit and ability mat challenges, Lando one shot each battle with his aoe. I have decided he's getting my last furnace.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Too easy
  • Yes
    I found it rather easy to be honest. I had hoped it was buffed to be harder.
  • Yes
    Finished...
    Stormtrooper Han lv 76 6 stars, Hoth Rebel soldier lv 60 4 stars and Lando lv 63 4 stars. All gear level 6 or more. Han as the leader with maxed out ability.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Yes
    I did it with a 4 star AA, 4 Star low level Poggle and a 79 7star Han. I failed the first 2 times. But got it.
  • Yes
    I beat with 6* Leia L63 G7, 5*GS L62 G8, and 5* Wedge L64 G6. They were the only toons I had over L50 that were eligible to compete. Lost Wedge in the final battle vs Vader, but pulled it our with Leia and GS both in the red.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Yes
    I found it as easy as last time. I had an A team GS (level 77, gear 9, 7*) and then two blue gear 5* characters (biggs level 60, and Poggle level 53). You really just need one big hitter / A team toon to get through.
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    Yes, level 79 Gear 10 Geo probably could have Solo'd it
  • Yes
    Easily with:
    GS 7* Gear 9 lvl 80
    Lando 4* Gear 7 lvl 73
    Poggle (L) 6* Gear 6 lvl 47
  • No
    I can't make it because beside Poggle my others toons are lvl less than 55 so it is too difficult to make it with so little power.
    I need to level GS i guess
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Yes
    Yeah it was pretty easy; Hoping for tomorrow's to be easy too as I only really have one stud in the stable with two bodies to help him.