Thoughts on Clone Sergeant and Snowtrooper?

Anyone have them like 5* 6* 7* are they good or not!?

Replies

• I'm sure there are plenty of 7*s around. It's just unlikely that they would be used. There are so many tools that are way better that it's almost pointless to use them.

But that's kind of how they are in the movies anyway. Cannon fodder
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I doubt few if anyone has them at 7*. Their shards are only farmable via hard nodes. Given other, typically named, toons that are easier to farm and offer far more in almost every aspect, there's no reason to waste time or resources farming these toons.
  • People say this but everyone thought FOTP was worthless as well and we see how that turned out. Just takes people the expirment with them to see.

And no I'm not working on them. I'm currently farming Rey, barriss, ima gun, and dooku to bother trying any others.
  • How's the farming for Ima Gun Di?? I have him too just curious to see what ur drop rate is of him? @Breetai
  • Lucky to get 1 shard a day.

Right now at 5* with 24/85 shards
  • Aw it's tough don't lose hope I bet he's a beast at higher star levels ! @Breetai
  • Clone sergeant to me seems to have a lot of use depending on team comp but he is difficult to farm as previously stated.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    I doubt few if anyone has them at 7*. Their shards are only farmable via hard nodes. Given other, typically named, toons that are easier to farm and offer far more in almost every aspect, there's no reason to waste time or resources farming these toons.

I'm not talking about farming them. There will be hundreds of p2p players out there that will have 7* worth of shards for these chars from 8 packs.

At least a few suckers would have wasted the credits on promoting them.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Vomiting wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »

I'm not talking about farming them. There will be hundreds of p2p players out there that will have 7* worth of shards for these chars from 8 packs.

At least a few suckers would have wasted the credits on promoting them.

Maybe lol. I feel sorry for them.
  • Iffy
    55 posts Member
    I like Clone Sergeant for his ability to remove meter from the enemy team. I would use him in my main line up if his shards weren't so difficult to farm.
  • What if he is really a beast? Why else is he hard to get? Maybe in a later update he'll be getting a buff which will make him a must have character, just saying.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    He's hard to farm because he is a starting toon and EA/CG is trying to manipulate you into buying the starter bundles.
  • I much prefer the stormtrooper, does alot more damage when ranked, at only 41 and 3* he can keep up the damage with my 6* Luke assuming Luke does not crit.

Clone sergeant has failed to impress me at any avenue.
  • I much prefer the stormtrooper, does alot more damage when ranked, at only 41 and 3* he can keep up the damage with my 6* Luke assuming Luke does not crit.

Clone sergeant has failed to impress me at any avenue.

Stormtroopers or snowtrooper? There is no way a snowtroopers can match Luke. And I highly doubt a 3* ST can match a 6* Luke. Proof?