100 crystals is my limit ...

TK421
19 posts Member
edited January 2016
Dear EA,
Do you want to get 50-100 more crystals a day from me? I thought you might, and I'll tell you how! Add lower Cantina Battle refills ala LS/DS refills. Not sure what the difference is, but I stop as soon as the refills cost more than 100 crystals. I buy every refill prior to that, however, and I do not make enough crystals off squad battles to recoup the cost. Which means I buy crystals every couple of weeks. So if you add a 50 crystal refill, or even a 50 and another 100 I would end up buying crystals more often. I understand you don't want as many refills as LS/DS battles. So if it was 50/100/200 or 100/100/200 that would be better for me, and, I think, more profit for you. Win/Win!

Replies

• I respect your suggestion, but it's clear the only advantage in your suggestion, is towards you.

The reason cantina rates are so high, is because you can farm out characters MUCH faster in there, where LS/DS you can only hit individual hardmode nodes 3 times per day. Unless you drop even more crystals to refresh the timer on that node.

The crystal tiers are meant to milk those who are impatient. The slower you obtain content, the longer you will continue returning, the longer you continue returning, the more impatient you might become. The more impatient you become, the more likely you are to either spend money or quit. That is the how the F2P cycle works across most games. They literally have this stuff down to a science. They know more about your spending tendencies than you do, as human nature is quite predictable and easy to manipulate.
  • You could always start a petition and complain to the BBB. I've been a proponent of lower Crystal costs since the start of this game. Still waiting for a positive change in favor of the consumer (us).
  • I respect your suggestion, but it's clear the only advantage in your suggestion, is towards you.

The reason cantina rates are so high, is because you can farm out characters MUCH faster in there, where LS/DS you can only hit individual hardmode nodes 3 times per day. Unless you drop even more crystals to refresh the timer on that node.

The crystal tiers are meant to milk those who are impatient. The slower you obtain content, the longer you will continue returning, the longer you continue returning, the more impatient you might become. The more impatient you become, the more likely you are to either spend money or quit. That is the how the F2P cycle works across most games. They literally have this stuff down to a science. They know more about your spending tendencies than you do, as human nature is quite predictable and easy to manipulate.

not really man Arena shipments are the easiest to me cantina shard drops are too inconsistent, I attempted to pull shard kylo to a 5 star the past week I got 10 shards on probably 100+ attempts

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    I respect your suggestion, but it's clear the only advantage in your suggestion, is towards you.

In spite of what anyone may say, this is 100% accurate and here is why

First off, Understand that everyone falls where they fall as is sooooooooo
    if your rank 100 (for example) and you think easier/faster farming will help you.......
    Your dead wrong because the 99 ppl ahead of you would be able to farm faster/easier also allowing them to expand their already better roster FASTER then you because they are earning better rewards soooooo
    doing as suggested in the post will actually make it HARDER for you to compete and helps you in no way lol.

So if its not good for you (which i think i just explained why) then who is it good for???
    (dont say CG because ppl would buy less crystals as they would not need as many lol)

Think this kinda stuff through before posting guys lol come on
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Rolf wrote: »
    Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.

A "Blazing Saddles" reference! Wish I could give you a shard! :-)

• It hasn't even been two months and many people have maxed out teams already. I hope EA leaves the energy levels stay just as they are.