Can someone who saw the droid event on Android give us a rundown?

In particular, is it more like the Ewok Event (you only need 3 characters to compete) or the Yoda event (you need a whole team of Jedi to compete)? Depending on which it is may change how I spend currency in the next week...

Thanks in advance for the info!
Officer in BDB, a "casual but competitive" guild that has Rancor and HAAT on farm, gets 37* in LS TB, and kicks butt in TW. PM if interested in joining!

Replies

• Alugard
    108 posts Member
    Only 3. I did it with 86 88 and lvl 1 magna guard lol
  • Yes, three characters, 3* or higher were required. I used droids straight from the bundle (hk, 86, magna) with minimal upgrades. Very few people would be able to compete if 5 droids were required, as there are only 5 droids in the game, including Grevious.
  • My 7* 86 was able to solo it entirely
  • Pelle
    20 posts Member
    Yes, three characters, 3* or higher were required. I used droids straight from the bundle (hk, 86, magna) with minimal upgrades. Very few people would be able to compete if 5 droids were required, as there are only 5 droids in the game, including Grevious.

Whats the rewards? I already have 7* HK, 88 and 86
  • Pelle wrote: »
    Yes, three characters, 3* or higher were required. I used droids straight from the bundle (hk, 86, magna) with minimal upgrades. Very few people would be able to compete if 5 droids were required, as there are only 5 droids in the game, including Grevious.

Whats the rewards? I already have 7* HK, 88 and 86

I believe the rewards were droid shards. Not sure what it will end up being this time around, unless they release a new droid.
  • GruyloRen
    206 posts Member
    If I remember right, it was shards for any of the droids, with a chance of getting a full character. Plus some credits and maybe some ability mats.

Jesse did say they're adding a new, harder level to it.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Can you enter if you only have two droids? or do you need 3 to start the battle?
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Is 3* just for the lowest tier?
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    You need 3 to start.

www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4kbskw/community_update_droids_fight_back_event_returns/

Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    "In this special event, you will face off against a team of 3 Jawas and will be required to have at least 3 Droids for your squad to battle them. The first Tier of the event will require your Droids to be 2-star, the second tier 4-star and the final tier 6-star."
    My 7* 86 was able to solo it entirely
    So this is ****.