Count Dooku :D

Onetime7979
1012 posts Member
Just a quick question do you guys think it would be a good idea to Gear Dooku up to 10 and use Omega on his hindering press?

I'm really tempted to do this wondering if he is annoying enough then it will persuade me ^_^

Count Dooku haters stay calm please.

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    They need to give Dook a self heal on counters or bonuses
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    That would be great to. XD
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I keep hearing it's a waste. But I am tempted to give him my first omegas, myself. For hindering press.15% damage on a guy that attacks 25%-40% more times than most of his allies? A good attacker that rarely misses? A guy that is often the last one standing on his team and one who is effective when his back is to the wall?

It seems like a great idea to me. My dooks is only 5 stars G9, so he is still dying early a lot against better teams. So more gear would definitely be a plus for me... but I'll have to reevaluate when I get him starred. Forget the haters. They dont' know what they're missing.

• Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    @LastJedi

Well I was thinking Gear 10 and omega on his normal attack might make people think twice
  • RU486 wrote: »

Absolutely!
  • Zekex
    474 posts Member
    RU486 wrote: »

Absolutely!

No.
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    @Zekex

A count Dooku hater has arrived. :D <Mind my sarcasm...
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Zekex wrote: »
    RU486 wrote: »

Absolutely!

No.

I really don't care if they do, he still dies in like 3 attacks
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    I gave him my first Omega. His damage was nerfed so Omega upgrade puts it back a bit. Adding a +15% damage increase on an ability that hits so often isn't so bad. Of course it's only useful of you run Dooku in the arena.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    I omeged my dooku as well. It basically puts his attack to what it was before he was nerfed. not bad as long as Leia or Rey don't bother him. If Rey hits he is dead, if Leia hits he just sits there eating cookies because she stealth.
  • Just a quick question do you guys think it would be a good idea to Gear Dooku up to 10 and use Omega on his hindering press?

I'm really tempted to do this wondering if he is annoying enough then it will persuade me ^_^

I'm just sick of seeing him in every single match. Seriously I see him in 12 battles of GW and 5 or more arena battles every day. I'm so sick of him. His counters take forever to pull off. I probably waste an extra 30 seconds in every battle with him just waiting for him to get his attacks in. It's so boring to watch his little pin pricks over and over and over again every single battle of every day.
  • Just a quick question do you guys think it would be a good idea to Gear Dooku up to 10 and use Omega on his hindering press?

I'm just sick of seeing him in every single match. Seriously I see him in 12 battles of GW and 5 or more arena battles every day. I'm so sick of him. His counters take forever to pull off. I probably waste an extra 30 seconds in every battle with him just waiting for him to get his attacks in. It's so boring to watch his little pin pricks over and over and over again every single battle of every day.

Lol and watching two tanks like RG and 5S take forever to kill each other is also sooooo interesting.

Even though he got a nerf I still used 10 omegas on him and got his gear to G9. On an assist with offense up I've seen him crit as much as 9k. His normal crits are around 5k. I still use him as leader and will eventually get him in G10 gear. But at the moment I'm working on get a bunch of others characters gear balanced out. In other words..I don't regret using my omegas or gear on him and his leader ability is still good. My arena squad is Dooku(L),Daka,Lumi,Baris & Rey. I easily go up in arena ranks more than I go down. I can't remember the last time I even lost a match and haven't run into a squad that gives me trouble. Until I decide on a better leader I just use dooku cause he is still good and to annoy people .

I have him at G10 with Omega on Hindering Press and I think it's a good idea.
  • It will be awesome when this toon is rendered obsolete in the near future
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    I'd say omega bigger star players like gs, Rey, Leia if you have them. Dooku dies incredibly easy, so his counters arnt that impressive anymore.

If he is your star player then by all means, do it
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Toukai wrote: »
    I'd say omega bigger star players like gs, Rey, Leia if you have them. Dooku dies incredibly easy, so his counters arnt that impressive anymore.

If he is your star player then by all means, do it

He gets around 25k of health and protection. There are squishier toons.