Luminara nerf

2Next

Replies

• ckl wrote: »
    Her Master Healers Blessing has a 5 turn recovery which isn't great for a healer. Her force blast damage and crit rating inst that pulverizing at around 4-6k damage and she has poor potency.

Yea at around 4-6k damage takes out half of my any given characters health isnt pulverizing for a healer... is she an attacker or a healer?
  • Luminara is a great character, but not way OP. Nerf her and maybe JC will be better again.
  • Easux wrote: »
    ckl wrote: »
    Her Master Healers Blessing has a 5 turn recovery which isn't great for a healer. Her force blast damage and crit rating inst that pulverizing at around 4-6k damage and she has poor potency.

Yea at around 4-6k damage takes out half of my any given characters health isnt pulverizing for a healer... is she an attacker or a healer?

and how much do rey, fotp, and leia hit? hmm?
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    You guys do realize there is a difference between a "hero" class and a sidecharacter mainly for synergy purposes right? You can't compare jc to lumi. Also if you think lumi is OP, well play longer and see that she is not.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    I feel I cannot win a debate against OP. Please nerf OP. Kthxbai
  • Nonemo wrote: »

This is your only comment lol
    Nonemo wrote: »

This is your only comment lol

Also didnt realize i wasnt allowed to have an opinion without people getting thier feelings hurt. Sorry everybody
  • Personally I feel very strongly that if any character deserves a Nerf it's the Royal guard. His attack does way to much damage for a "tank" character. It's absolute nonsense.
  • JBlok wrote: »
    Personally I feel very strongly that if any character deserves a Nerf it's the Royal guard. His attack does way to much damage for a "tank" character. It's absolute nonsense.

This^ completely agree his main attack is equivilent to the dl-44 in battlefront
  • I want every character to be nerfed. They all do to much damage and have way too much health. And how could some have different skills than others? It's not fair, not fair at all I tell you
  • I want every character to be nerfed. They all do to much damage and have way too much health. And how could some have different skills than others? It's not fair, not fair at all I tell you

Finally people are starting to get the idea
  • Ewok scout is devastating at 2* its absurd
  • ccfoo
    154 posts Member
    Please nerf ewok elder. 100% revival chance! That's Super OP!
  • This is just a bad post. Whining about characters being overpowered when they are not is just flat out wrong. The count is awesome. Attacks and counters are strong and the speed is great, his HP pool is not. Try a stun and he's done. Leia is nice she gives team crit which is huge, but you have to use her shot prior to the steath to get the buff from the start. This leaves her ready to die as her health is extremely low plus she can't be farmed so few players actually have her or even use her because she is a 2* from the gate. Lumi is amazing. Leader buff is solid, ability block with truck hit special and the heal with the HOT is fab. Try running sidious on your squad and watch him dodge those force bombs and drop heal immunity on her. 1 round you can blow her up too. I have all 3 count 4* gear 6 lumi 5 star gear 6 and Leia 2 star gear 5. 1st 2 are max level and Leia is 55. Everyone has a count and lumi in their squad except you. There is a reason for that and it's not because they are overpowered. I too farmed GW wrong at 1st and went IG88. He hits hard, but can't take a hit at all. Re think your strategy especially the lack of healer part. I run 5*'s lumi, sid, tal, & HK, 4* tehcount. 2 heals even though 1 takes dmg. I get the dodge and turn start heal. Once the computer bursts, you mop up what's left after that maul(or equivalent) is gone.
  • KasadaR wrote: »
    This is just a bad post. Whining about characters being overpowered when they are not is just flat out wrong. The count is awesome. Attacks and counters are strong and the speed is great, his HP pool is not. Try a stun and he's done. Leia is nice she gives team crit which is huge, but you have to use her shot prior to the steath to get the buff from the start. This leaves her ready to die as her health is extremely low plus she can't be farmed so few players actually have her or even use her because she is a 2* from the gate. Lumi is amazing. Leader buff is solid, ability block with truck hit special and the heal with the HOT is fab. Try running sidious on your squad and watch him dodge those force bombs and drop heal immunity on her. 1 round you can blow her up too. I have all 3 count 4* gear 6 lumi 5 star gear 6 and Leia 2 star gear 5. 1st 2 are max level and Leia is 55. Everyone has a count and lumi in their squad except you. There is a reason for that and it's not because they are overpowered. I too farmed GW wrong at 1st and went IG88. He hits hard, but can't take a hit at all. Re think your strategy especially the lack of healer part. I run 5*'s lumi, sid, tal, & HK, 4* tehcount. 2 heals even though 1 takes dmg. I get the dodge and turn start heal. Once the computer bursts, you mop up what's left after that maul(or equivalent) is gone.

So you think out of 70+ characters lumi should be a must when squads only hold 5 characters? I dunno there should be more of a variety of healers
  • KasadaR wrote: »
    This is just a bad post. Whining about characters being overpowered when they are not is just flat out wrong. The count is awesome. Attacks and counters are strong and the speed is great, his HP pool is not. Try a stun and he's done. Leia is nice she gives team crit which is huge, but you have to use her shot prior to the steath to get the buff from the start. This leaves her ready to die as her health is extremely low plus she can't be farmed so few players actually have her or even use her because she is a 2* from the gate. Lumi is amazing. Leader buff is solid, ability block with truck hit special and the heal with the HOT is fab. Try running sidious on your squad and watch him dodge those force bombs and drop heal immunity on her. 1 round you can blow her up too. I have all 3 count 4* gear 6 lumi 5 star gear 6 and Leia 2 star gear 5. 1st 2 are max level and Leia is 55. Everyone has a count and lumi in their squad except you. There is a reason for that and it's not because they are overpowered. I too farmed GW wrong at 1st and went IG88. He hits hard, but can't take a hit at all. Re think your strategy especially the lack of healer part. I run 5*'s lumi, sid, tal, & HK, 4* tehcount. 2 heals even though 1 takes dmg. I get the dodge and turn start heal. Once the computer bursts, you mop up what's left after that maul(or equivalent) is gone.

Also why does everyone assume whining? Its general feedback and if youre upset about it because you own luminara yourself well too bad. People will have thier opinion and people can try to sway my decision as hard as they can but sorry it wont be swayed you can cry about it all you want lmao
  • The amount of keyboard warriors on this post is **** hilarious. An opinions and opinion and feedback I'd feedback. People need to settle right down.
    Luminaras ability block attack is extremely overpowered. Its ridiculous for a character to have massive heals AND be an attacker at the same time. The attack would be fine if the damage was cut in half. Luminara, dooku and leia are the only characters that i feel are incredibly overpowered. Im also running 5* Fett, 6* oppress, 5* luke, 5* tusken raider and 4* kylo all at lvl 60

Until you notice her heal is 5 turn, then you realize she's a dps with a heal once in a while. If you compare to JC 3 CD heal then he can heal again in 2 turns. Also, has comparable damage you notice that she's good but JC is pretty freaking awesome and a trade off compared to her.
  • McShart wrote: »

I actually got tusken in a bronzium so id figure to go with it. Im going for her now i just think its ridiculous shes a necessity

A month ago, Bariss and Dooku were a necessity, now it's Lumi and Sid, another couple of weeks maybe your Tusken will pay off. That being said, it's probably worth gearing up Talia or Consular until you can get Lumi up to speed.
    [/quote]

how much have you upgraded your tuskin? i'm literally looking to max 7* tuskin, max his skills and gear him to 8. My question is how is his DPS comparable to GEO and how much HP does he have?
  • WompyRat
    109 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Easux wrote: »
    KasadaR wrote: »

Also why does everyone assume whining? Its general feedback and if youre upset about it because you own luminara yourself well too bad. People will have thier opinion and people can try to sway my decision as hard as they can but sorry it wont be swayed you can cry about it all you want lmao

Just noticed youre running a talia lmao thats a bad decision but thats my opinion do as you please
    Rutank wrote: »
    McShart wrote: »

I actually got tusken in a bronzium so id figure to go with it. Im going for her now i just think its ridiculous shes a necessity

A month ago, Bariss and Dooku were a necessity, now it's Lumi and Sid, another couple of weeks maybe your Tusken will pay off. That being said, it's probably worth gearing up Talia or Consular until you can get Lumi up to speed.

how much have you upgraded your tuskin? i'm literally looking to max 7* tuskin, max his skills and gear him to 8. My question is how is his DPS comparable to GEO and how much HP does he have?[/quote]

His special does a 3.5k+ on a crit plus the bonus random ally attack. Its paid off but im starting to feel lumi would be better. Tusken is a solid attacker though tbh. At 5* he has 10k+ health which is pretty greasy
    Post edited by WompyRat on