Should the Cap for how many Allies you can have be raised?

AdamW
692 posts Member
edited January 2016

Should the Cap for how many Allies you can have be raised? 30 votes

Yes let us have 50 total
20%
TaniwhaGhostChiliArillianFalen_LacerSidiousIsPikachuAmotep 6 votes
Yes let us have 75 total
3%
Wispsi 1 vote
Yes let us have 100 total
40%
SeroZerocosmicturtle333HavokTriggerNaecabonAdamWZtyleNarcolipocusBLuby25FinalsaluteNovankid12jfgibsonohnoitscindy 12 votes
Why have a limit?
23%
PoerliRogerfanJaceTirelZach2357Holaa_derronSmithieShmokk 7 votes
No, its fine the way it is.
13%
The_Oklahoma_Kidcha0sthisgameisdopeVomiting 4 votes

Replies

• AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Even with 35 allies, there are many times I cant find decent characters (all friends are maxed or almost maxed).

I especially find it difficult when going against harder dark side missions (going for 3 stars)

I think with the way the ally system is now, it wouldnt be overpowered to have 100 allies available.
  • No, its fine the way it is.
    I really don't see the point in allies.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Is it because there are never any decent allies for you to grab? Or because the game is too easy for one, once you battle that 1 time there is hardly a point anymore as you can just sim it?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    If you were granted ally points when your leader was used by another I'd say yes. Since that doesn't happen....what's the point? I sim everything but challenges anyway.
  • No, its fine the way it is.
    It's because everyone has almost the same teams so your options are more limited. Adding more allies isn't going to add more characters to use.
  • I think we all really want is more ally functionality.
    My Ally Code: 879-648-786
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    Yes let us have 75 total
    constantly having to try and decide who is weakest link and delete them on an almost daily basis :/ why limit it to 35? Would really appreciate more options.
  • Wispsi wrote: »
    constantly having to try and decide who is weakest link and delete them on an almost daily basis :/ why limit it to 35? Would really appreciate more options.

Amen

Should also be able to select which toon you want to take into the fight, like maybe choose out of their top 3, because sometimes they have a weaky selected.
    My Ally Code: 879-648-786
  • Yes let us have 100 total
    I like playing with my friends. And my family. And I like meeting new people.

I constantly have to balance who is on my list and who isn't. Having to make cuts amongst people that matter to me is not cool.
  • Yes let us have 100 total
    I vote yes. I delete allies all the time if I see a request from someone that has one that I dont. Save me the pain CG.