Team Instinct™ ☾Stealth Guide☽

EwokRampage
116 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hi Everyone! EwokRampage from Team Instinct here. I am proud to bring you Team Instincts latest guide that focuses on a viable stealth arena team. Any feedback on how to improve would be greatly appreciated as we strive to make a more diverse group of top tier arena teams. We like to format our guides a certain way so my apologies for having a link instead of posting the entire unformatted guide here.

http://www.teaminstinct.net/stealth-can-viable-arena/

Soon we will be condensing all the Team Instinct guides into a single thread in the Guides Section, so keep your eyes peeled for that in the future!
Post edited by EwokRampage on

Replies

• Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Yep, I figured this out a few weeks ago and started buying Nute shards. Have him at 40 shards left to 7* now and I think this build has the potential to be deadly indeed.
  • Great read, good job guys.
  • scuba
    14041 posts Member
    Great read.
  • You guys have a lot of interesting articles and nice website layout. I cant wait to read the Phasma vs Sid leadership comparison when i go home as I was wondering that myself

• Checked out your website, had a good laugh. Never knew people took phone games so seriously. Now I know why you guys are always number 1 and 2 on leader boards. Did you really pay the $100 to trademark your name? LOL!
  • Website was interesting not bad just thought it was funny how much time and effort hopes into it for an app game ;)
  • Hi Everyone! EwokRampage from Team Instinct here. I am proud to bring you Team Instincts latest guide that focuses on a viable stealth arena team. Any feedback on how to improve would be greatly appreciated as we strive to make a more diverse group of top tier arena teams. We like to format our guides a certain way so my apologies for having a link instead of posting the entire unformatted guide here.

Soon we will be condensing all the Team Instinct guides into a single thread in the Guides Section, so keep your eyes peeled for that in the future!

In your guide, it recommends Phasma as support character for the stealth team, stating that she gives allies extra attacks.

This is erroneous. She only does so in the leader position which is occupied by Nute on your team. May want to change that.
  • Hi Everyone! EwokRampage from Team Instinct here. I am proud to bring you Team Instincts latest guide that focuses on a viable stealth arena team. Any feedback on how to improve would be greatly appreciated as we strive to make a more diverse group of top tier arena teams. We like to format our guides a certain way so my apologies for having a link instead of posting the entire unformatted guide here.

In your guide, it recommends Phasma as support character for the stealth team, stating that she gives allies extra attacks.

This is erroneous. She only does so in the leader position which is occupied by Nute on your team. May want to change that.
    Her victory march ability gives TM which equates to extra attacks.