Buff Count Dooku...

Onetime7979
1012 posts Member
This is not a troll thread..

I think you nerfed him abit to much, I think he is due a buff with his auto attacks....please ea Buff him...he is so weak now it makes me sad.....almost cant use him in Squad in arena..... and if you do buff him I will be thankful.. And if you nerf him out of spite I want a refund of the gear items I wasted! (Dead serious)

Thank you for your time.

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Except you can use him because his leader ability is still meta. That's how bad the dodge meta is; a character like Dooku is nerfed beyond belief yet he is still in 50% of arena teams solely for his leader ability. (for reference, the other 50% is Old Ben)
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • I think he's pretty well balanced finally. I do wonder about the line between OP and omnipresent...like Sid still in GW or like Lumi used to be in every arena squad...but they weren't really OP.
  • Toons like Lumi that have a great balance between attack power and defense (heal and evasion) are one thing. Dooku is kind of a different beast. He himself is not that dangerous. He just has an incredible leader ability. Take that away and he's completely useless.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Dook needs a self heal in his counters or maybe his bonus attacks
  • You have got to be joking... Dooku is the most overstacked character in the game. He needs a second beatdown with the nerfbat just to finally get to being balanced. #nerfthedookie
  • Yeah Dooku gets lit up / 1 hit and is just average now. Those who use him in arena are behind the times. I never see him anymore in my top 20
  • Dooku is probably the most used lead right now.

No buff needed.

Instead, buff a toon that doesn't work, like Chewy
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    He has health like QGJ.

He doesn't get focused early, like QGJ, because he doesn't have a huge game changer ability like QGJ. AND because he gets off Force Lightning before most teams can kill him. And because he counters. And because his counters do more damage than his basic AND give him TM.

But he does pretty good damage. He has great jedi stun. And he will pull off a double stun more than once a blue moon.

He's not an immediate threat. But he is a game changer. A pretty good toon, IMO. He's my squad MVP. Almost as essential as a tank. (He also has only 5 stars, yet.)

AI is dumb enough to hit Ben every now and then. I don't know why. So Ben is good for absorbing some damage and for his debuff. I have both toons, and I can see a place for each one, depending on squad and matchup. I love my dooku, but I don't mind admitting he is above average toon for arena. I wouldn't dare ask for a buff, lol.
  • We do not need another reason for him to be used. I already face him 15 times a day between arena and GW. I'm sick of facing him so many times.
  • Dooku is just a little above average honestly. But that's because most toons suck. Dooku's leader ability and anti Jedi syngeries are the only reason to use him. If he's not your leader don't bother using him, if he is your leader than he's an okay toon I guess. But yeah, his damage is pretty meh and storm trooper Han is a serious hard counter to him. So Old Ben is much better now, get ahead of the times. Grandpa Dooku's day is over with. Thanks for the memories Dooku..
  • Vekho
    44 posts Member
    Thats ridiculous, Dooku is an Allrounder who can double attack, ability block, stun, Counter attack + Bonus attac, hes fast as ****, makes ok dmg and he has a rly good leader skill..... asking for a buff, sry, that is ridiculous. I dont say they should nerf him, but there is definitely no reason to buff him !
    Buff the other Charakters so we have more variety in Arena :/
  • HB0MBZ
    190 posts Member
    I wouldn't mind dooku taking a vacation and returning as the next ugnaught. I never hated any characters in starwars but because of SWGOH I find myself watching Dooku's execution by Anakin on YouTube just to release the salt flowing through my vains. Most annoying character of all time.
  • Dooku is probably the most used lead right now.

No buff needed.

Instead, buff a toon that doesn't work, like Chewy

This
  • HB0MBZ wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind dooku taking a vacation and returning as the next ugnaught. I never hated any characters in starwars but because of SWGOH I find myself watching Dooku's execution by Anakin on YouTube just to release the salt flowing through my vains. Most annoying character of all time.

Anakin needs a new special attack that lips off Dooku's hands!
  • DrMage
    43 posts Member
    I can say - EA, buff rey please, she misses 3 of 4 attacks with 2nd and 3rd abilities :D
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    benacrow wrote: »
    Except you can use him because his leader ability is still meta. That's how bad the dodge meta is; a character like Dooku is nerfed beyond belief yet he is still in 50% of arena teams solely for his leader ability. (for reference, the other 50% is Old Ben)

Why do people keep saying this? Dodge is a valid tactic, yes. But it certainly isn't the only thing that works. As a matter of fact, Dooku and Old ben only account for 27% of the top 10 leaders at #1 in arena-these are the people who have access to other toons to experiment. In time, more people will have built up other leaders. There are many other valid tactics. https://swgoh.gg/meta-report/
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV