243 posts Member
edited January 2016
Kids suck.
Post edited by JeighKaeNeither on

Replies

• Ranivoos
    102 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Watch the clone wars pleb. The nightsister battle against dooku is better than any fight from the movies.

now as far as the game, ewok elder essentially has 2 revive skills, but the starting cooldown for the 2nd skill is like 7 turns. He can heal fast though within 2 turns typically.

Imo Daka is better, because of speed, ability to stun up to 2 enemies, and her survivability is higher than elder. you need more high damage stun toons like dooku or ventress.
    In PVP, i typically stun dooku or sid first thanks to Daka and take them out accordingly.
  • JeighKaeNeither
    243 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Pleb? Hahaha, what are you; 10 yrs old?

You're going to make lots of friends insulting players that are simply asking others about their experiences. I didn't ask you how to utilize the character; I clearly state that the Elder is 3 starred with lvl V gear. My cool downs are 4...not 7, like the battle virgin you described. How long a character can last depends on multiple situations, but from the few things you described; your Elder is lower leveled.... Also I've got a six star Talia w/ lvl VII gear @ 3700 experience... I know all about the Nightsisters. (btw an equally paired Talia will destroy Ventress)

Another shining example of your young age & lack of experience, is your ridiculous comment comparing the clone wars animated series with any of the films. You do understand the differences right? There is really no comparison; they're two very different arts. Animation is great & doesn't have the restrictions of reality; which you seem to deem "better". However these features often come across as unrealistic & boring to the majority of people out of high school. What you consider "better" is likely considered juvenile to a more developed palate. Part of the magic of the original 3 films is that they were "down to earth" pun intended. This is also one reason why the prequels & animated series are not as critically acclaimed as episodes 4-7. I don't expect you to understand that at your age... Eventually you'll ween yourself off the all toon diet; if you ever expect to have a gfriend/bfriend... It's part of growing up, you start to develop better taste.

I've seen plenty episodes of "The Clone Wars" & that episode is ridiculous. The entire plot vein is nonsense. So Sideous knocks off Ventress because he doesn't trust her? She's too powerful? But he trusts Dooku? Ventress rarely wins a battle to begin with; constantly failing as Dooku notes... & suddenly she's too powerful? Then all 3 Nightsisters can't beat 1 Count Dooku? And they have the assistance of drugs & magic? Please; give me a break! Then they install a traitor apprentice & fail once again! Ventress then runs away for the millionth time! And the elder of those sisters is Mother Taosan (or something like that) not Old Daka; she never makes an appearance.

The point, you obviously missed is this; the entire Star Wars saga hinges on the fact that Anakin Skywalker turns into Vader because he can't save Padame' s life. Sideous lies & says he can, then reveals he can't, but they'll search the Universe until they find the answer... & Count Dooku has known Old Daka all this time, but they don't know they have the water of life? (a term & substance stolen from the novel Dune) The Nightsister plot line is ridiculous and unnecessary. Plenty of franchises have witches & Zombies... Star Wars didn't need them too. A great example of Lucas jumping a train; instead of driving it. Many people believe the Nightsister plot line is one of the many goofs & flaws of the animated series.

So insult me all you would like, but at least stay on topic & actually know what you're talking about. You didn't come close to answering my actual question; then you veer so far off topic that I nearly forgot the topic. The information you did provide was at such a basic level; I doubt it would help a noob.

Post edited by JeighKaeNeither on
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    This goes against the canon of the entire saga?

I think mentioning the canon with regard to this game is a bit... how to put it... out of place? I mean, we have teams of Jedi (JC, Luminara - prequel era) led by Captain Phasma (sequel era) with Darth Sidious (prequels) fighting against Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Count Dooku, a Jawa and a Geonosian... and you complain about resurrecting being non-canon? O_o
  • Nobody cares because its a game its not a book. I would like to see more revival healer type people in the game anyway.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • JeighKaeNeither
    243 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Wow, I had no idea one simple comment would farm so many A$$holes! The game play is one thing; life resurrecting Ewoks are simply juvenile and uninspired. The comment was also aimed at the ridiculous "Nightsister" plot lines. The entire motivation for Vaders character is that he can't handle Pademe dying... But we've got resurrecting ewoks & witches.

If you don't understand how fundamentally different that is; from game play that includes all the characters, then you're simply... Hmmm... How to put this... A dumb a$$...
  • If you can't understand how using all the characters for game play; is fundamentally different from life resurrecting ewoks...then you're simply... How to put this... A dumba$$.

Anakin being unable to save Pademe's life is the driving theme behind the entire saga. But Ewoks & Nightsisters could always do it? Yawn...
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    @JeighKaeNeither

For someone who complained that people insult you and not stay on topic, you went from a discussion about canonicity of certain elements of the game to insulting anyone who disagrees with you pretty quickly. Enjoy your topic then.
  • Nobody cares because its a game its not a book. I would like to see more revival healer type people in the game anyway.

It's a game using all its characters from seven films... You little kids are too busy playing with your tiny pricks, to actually know something of any merit. Please insert that little **** into your a$$ & fucoff!
  • JeighKaeNeither
    243 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Ring wrote: »
    @JeighKaeNeither

For someone who complained that people insult you and not stay on topic, you went from a discussion about canonicity of certain elements of the game to insulting anyone who disagrees with you pretty quickly. Enjoy your topic then.

Yeah, that's what happens when you try to have an actual discussion with a bunch of pathetic children
  • Wow, I had no idea one simple comment would farm so many A$$holes! The game play is one thing; life resurrecting Ewoks are simply juvenile and uninspired. The comment was also aimed at the ridiculous "Nightsister" plot lines. The entire motivation for Vaders character is that he can't handle Pademe dying... But we've got resurrecting ewoks & witches.

If you don't understand how fundamentally different that is; from game play that includes all the characters, then you're simply... Hmmm... How to put this... A dumb a$$...

actually dude the reason anakin joined the dark side was to keep padme from dying. since palp said the dark side can save people who died. it was darth plageous the wise who could bring people to life.
  • That's apple & oranges & No; you need to go back & review the script. Palpatine leads Anakin to believe he has the ability to save the ones he loves. It's only after he murders Windu does Palpatine start back tracking.
  • Wow, I had no idea one simple comment would farm so many A$$holes! The game play is one thing; life resurrecting Ewoks are simply juvenile and uninspired. The comment was also aimed at the ridiculous "Nightsister" plot lines. The entire motivation for Vaders character is that he can't handle Pademe dying... But we've got resurrecting ewoks & witches.

actually dude the reason anakin joined the dark side was to keep padme from dying. since palp said the dark side can save people who died. it was darth plageous the wise who could bring people to life.

Lol, I just read your quote closer. "Since palp said the dark side can save people who died" So tell me...how exactly do you save "people who died"? I think you have to ressurect them right?

Lol, I just read your quote closer. "Since palp said the dark side can save people who died" So tell me...how exactly do you save "people who died"? I think you have to ressurect them right?

that was the point so daka and a ewok resurrecting people can be cannon since plageous can.
  • No... Or they would have been breeding & keeping Ewoks to resurrect people & there would be no point in the film. It would have been called "Ewok Wars" otherwise...although there would be no need for war; unless you were an actual ewok. I can see its pointless to try & engage you with logic, since you can't seem to grasp what's logical & what isn't.
  • @JeighKaeNeither

You would be amazed what a little imagination can do to a person :o
    Really still talking about a character that can revive in a game? You must not like Star Wars Battlefront I see, it got respawn timers.
    In fact what game without resurrecting do you like?
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Poster edited his Original Post, so Closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.