Final battle
7"Sid
7"lum
4"old Ben
4"rey
4"old daka

Normally rey dodge rate without dodge buff is 80% and dmg 3000 without crit
I accept
Fun fact is lum respawn twice without old daka special I never seen before or any change to daka unique

Old daka also respawn once so chance is 0.001

Rey respawn due to daka special

It is not luck

Replies

• Options
    I faced the same in the 10th round, but instead of Lum they had Vader. I am level 55, and they were level 50 but by the time I even had a turn, 4 of my characters were in the yellow for health. I managed to retreat and beat them, but they had weakened my team so much that once I got to the final round against a full team of purple level 58's, I got wasted and only managed to take 1 of them out before failing.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    I feel you. Ran into Dooku twice in GW today. The first time he dodged 8 out of 12 attacks against him, the second time he dodged 9 out of 14. I lost 3 characters from my main team fighting both these battles. Fortunately they were fights 11 and 12 and I managed to win in the end. With my team mostly in yellows/reds and only two main characters still alive. I had to put an Ewok (lvl 16 - don't ask) and a Royal Guard on my team to claw my way to the final victory.
  • Options
    I managed to retreat and beat them, but they had weakened my team so much that once I got to the final round against a full team of purple level 58's, I got wasted and only managed to take 1 of them out before failing.

Pro tip: Use the force (close :wink:)

Actually, a pro wouldn't but, hey, it works for lots of us :smile:
  • Options
    I won 38 match thank you
    @Azraelrulez
  • Options
    Miss_Doll wrote: »
    I won 38 match thank you
    @Azraelrulez

:smiley: lol, Thanks for the thanks, 38 match winner! I wasn't insinuating you are bad player or didn't know how to win GWs.

In case you didn't notice, I was referring to ThalosKirano, particularly his predicament which I quoted. No offense was meant to your glorious GW achievements :smile:. Nor to ThalosKirano.
  • Options
    :)
    I don't mean it too
  • Options
    Yes, in GW Old Daka proc rates Intended to make you want to cry. Past few GW's Old Daka revived teo chars in a row, then herself, then another char. When I play her, her proc rates seem lower than her stats. However, she has a passive revive to immediately revive. But the proc rate is insane in GW.

• Options
    So I am a lucky guy already :)
  • Options
    Miss_Doll wrote: »
    So I am a lucky guy already :)

Okaaay... I thought you were a girl/lady :smile:!
  • Options
    I am missing Doll