Yet another barriss thread

Well since official launch I've spent about $25 on packs and the 7 day gem login deal. it's like a day left on my heroine pack and I guess my question is. Would it be worth it to drop another $50 on barriss? Would make a difference from what I already have? I know she's good but I'm not in a rush to get her honestly, but will.

11lk9j5.jpg
467-325-146
Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING

Replies

• Not suggesting that you do or don't spend $50 because it's your money to do whatever you want with it, but just thought I'd bring this to your attention before you do anything.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/754/known-issues-12-4-2015

Specifically the fact that Barriss Offee is being looked at by the devs because people think her healing is too OP.

I don't know what kind of changes they'll make (if any) but I figure you should be aware of this before you drop your cash on the bundle :)
  • ChaseKillz
    134 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    thanks I understand, will think it over. lol like I said I don't feel I need her, but the others interest me :|
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • It's been a while since I saw the pack so I can't remember exactly what you get in it. The other characters are Asajj Ventress and Ahsoka right?

I don't know what * level they start as (guessing 3*) but if you're interested in them both then I suppose it's worth getting? They're decent characters and starting at 3* is a nice boost if you intend to farm them later on.

I personally don't think any of those characters are worth dropping money on though, but that's just my opinion.

In the end it's really what you feel is worth your money :)
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Nooooooo. From a player who hated going against Barris teams in my early levels I absolutely welcome a Barris team. Just today a purple tiered barris crit me for a whopping 1.4k. Her damage is a crime in the 50s bracket. Luminara crits for 3.5k+.As you get in your 50s if you have paticular combinations of dps that synergize well, healer heavy teams just get ability locked and dps'd down. Huge change in the 50's.