Video: My Run to Arena #1 - Level 60

Prev1
People have been asking me to post some gameplay videos. I went ahead and posted my run to #1 arena from Thursday. Hopefully, you all enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOdVjM3OB7A

Replies

• Mala
    34 posts Member
    Gracias tiny
  • Andrew
    202 posts Member
    Great work as always Tiny. Keep it up!
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    Nice! I enjoy your videos..keep it up.
  • Tiny. After you use a Poggle buff please use Sids AOE attack. If your going to post videos to help the community please post stuff that helps newer people elevate there strategies, not hamper them with bad attack choices.
  • Ravage wrote: »
    Tiny. After you use a Poggle buff please use Sids AOE attack. If your going to post videos to help the community please post stuff that helps newer people elevate there strategies, not hamper them with bad attack choices.

savage.

• Nice video. Good luck on getting #1

Also shows the horrible decisions the AI makes. AI Sid was near death and it AoE's right into Dooku to die. Instead of killing his poggle the AI just attacks like whatever...because who cares.

This should really get fixed....
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    Ravage wrote: »
    Tiny. After you use a Poggle buff please use Sids AOE attack. If your going to post videos to help the community please post stuff that helps newer people elevate there strategies, not hamper them with bad attack choices.

I noticed that as well but Tiny is learning as we all are. I appreciate him none the less I usually can't watch a narrated video without getting annoyed and Tiny does a good job I think.
  • TinyGrimes
    17 posts
    edited January 2016

I appreciate the thought, but I will have to disagree. Blanket statements such as that are nearly always incorrect. I just looked at the first battle and stand by my decisions. After I used Poggle, it was clearly right to try to put immunity on Luminara. This would have allowed me to either kill her before Han taunted, or if she lived, I could have come back around and killed her through the taunt with the AOE. Had I done the AOE there instead, she could have simply healed away all that damage anyway. Rather than making a blanket statement, it would be much more fruitful to point to a specific instance where you thought a mistake was made. If you are just trolling, well done. You were able to elicit a response.

Having said all that. I will agree I tend to focus more on Sid's immunity than his AOE. Perhaps I will have to do some more detailed analysis on that issue.

*you're.

As in: If *you're* going to post stuff that only insults people, please don't hamper them with bad grammar choices.
  • He was talking about last battle, when dooku was stunned
  • Im level 53 and rank 350. On a good day i win all 5 battles against oponents with 500-2000 more rating than me after 5 matches im around 190 rank. I wake up tomorrow back at 350 again. The cycle repeats itself.
  • Ravage
    48 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Sorry about the grammar choice. You're always gets auto corrected to your on my iPad @VikingWarrior.

@TinyGrimes if you re watch yourself, Poggles Droid assault buff would give his AOE the damage needed to kill Lumi and no heal would have popped. Also with the amount of 7* Characters gear having tenacity, his debuff is going to be resisted more and more. It's almost at a 50-60% chance now it won't be applied by some of the studies iN has done in house.

Also I was making a blanket statement because your choices are not at a high level of play or are not as efficient as they should be.

Nor was I trolling to troll....was trying to make a point if you're going to post videos they better be at a high level.
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Nor was I trolling to troll....was trying to make a point if you're going to post videos they better be at a high level.
    What an **** troll statement. Posting a video of a game has no prerequisite for high-level play. Nor is it a necessity to post a video that "improves" the community or helps newer players as a whole.

I've had millions of views on my Youtube channel and I can't count the number of comments there similar to yours of trolls trying to insult a person based upon their in-game decision making. If you don't like it, make a video of your own and go "help" new players in the community with your elite strategies.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • I'd love to see more videos and constructive criticism. Think's best tutorial possible. Thanks OP
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Tiny, good job on the video. I enjoyed it a lot. I was thinking about posting some GoH videos myself. If they ever make a PvP mode or something we should do a video together.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • oTradeMark wrote: »
    Tiny, good job on the video. I enjoyed it a lot. I was thinking about posting some GoH videos myself. If they ever do a PvP mode or something we play.

You should do it. Seems like you have a pretty popular channel and it would bring more players in.
  • Nice video! what a terrible server for fun tho, they all had nearly the same team as you do...it seems they arent great spenders as well. I hope i could ever reach number 1 but the phasma poe kylo fotp and lumi team and the quigon leia poe fotp kylo never let me :'(
  • Andrew wrote: »
    You should do it. Seems like you have a pretty popular channel and it would bring more players in.
    Most of my subs are inactive now as I haven't posted for like a year, I've been too busy with real life but I am really enjoying GoH and mobile gaming is a lot more flexible time wise so when I get some free time I will.
  • People asked for his gameplay videos, not on "the best way to...". I enjoy watching how people make their decisions, it's refreshing, no matter what it is.

Thanks Tiny for sharing.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • TinyGrimes
    17 posts
    edited January 2016
    Thanks for all of the feedback everyone. Both constructive criticism and kinds words are great. I went back and looked at the final game situation that was noted. Perhaps it was right to aoe there since Dooku was stunned. I'm not sure though. With my lineup of two healers it is imperative that Sideous die before he can apply his immunity. I will do a bit of experimentation to see if the AOE hits hard enough to warrant it in that situation. If he doesn't die, Luminara heals him, and my lineup loses. Each lineup is different, and decisions should be based on the lineup at hand, rather than hard and fast rules. However, this feedback has been useful, and it has motivated me to take a closer look at those situations. So I appreciate it.

However, I am a bit dismayed about the attitude of some of the posters. Just because you think you are correct, does not mean you are. I have heard quite a bit of negative feedback about team iN so far. Hopefully, the members causing issues in the community can learn to communicate with the community in a more constructive manner. That is the last I will be commenting on this issue.

Please do keep the feedback coming, and I hope you enjoy the videos. I have posted about 20 so far.
  • Willyfett wrote: »
    Nice video! what a terrible server for fun tho, they all had nearly the same team as you do...it seems they arent great spenders as well. I hope i could ever reach number 1 but the phasma poe kylo fotp and lumi team and the quigon leia poe fotp kylo never let me :'(

Plenty of people have those lineups as well. I was going for #1 the other day and Leia just wrecked me. I'll probably post that one later. Leia did a quad attack on Sid out of the box for the kill. It was pretty brutal.

• Ravage
    48 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    oTradeMark wrote: »
    What an **** troll statement. Posting a video of a game has no prerequisite for high-level play. Nor is it a necessity to post a video that "improves" the community or helps newer players as a whole.

I've had millions of views on my Youtube channel and I can't count the number of comments there similar to yours of trolls trying to insult a person based upon their in-game decision making. If you don't like it, make a video of your own and go "help" new players in the community with your elite strategies.

I didn't insult him....I corrected his bad choice that is all. Now go back to your bridge kind sir.

@TinyGrimes people from FTB talk just a much....
  • Those teams were soo easy, but nice video.
  • Elyndria wrote: »
    Those teams were soo easy, but nice video.

ur mom eas ez

• You kinda look like a younger Adam Savage from Mythbusters....just had to throw that in there. :smile:
  • An Amish Adam Savage. :D

I didn't insult him....I corrected his bad choice that is all. Now go back to your bridge kind sir.

Tiny. After you use a Poggle buff please use Sids AOE attack. <- You correcting his choise

If your going to post videos to help the community please post stuff that helps newer people elevate there strategies, not hamper them with bad attack choices <- You being a **** about it
  • jpiish wrote: »

Tiny. After you use a Poggle buff please use Sids AOE attack. <- You correcting his choise

If your going to post videos to help the community please post stuff that helps newer people elevate there strategies, not hamper them with bad attack choices <- You being a **** about it

Go back under your bridge....again never talked bad about him. Just stated a fact.
  • TinyGrimes wrote: »
    Willyfett wrote: »
    Nice video! what a terrible server for fun tho, they all had nearly the same team as you do...it seems they arent great spenders as well. I hope i could ever reach number 1 but the phasma poe kylo fotp and lumi team and the quigon leia poe fotp kylo never let me :'(

Plenty of people have those lineups as well. I was going for #1 the other day and Leia just wrecked me. I'll probably post that one later. Leia did a quad attack on Sid out of the box for the kill. It was pretty brutal.

I shut up then! :| By the way I dont see too much poggle in my server but man, in yours he is everywhere..i hope mine wil be first hehe
  • Wow