Rigged software

Kane13
256 posts Member
I'm farming holo projectors right now to craft furnaces. Every time I get one the software does a quick kind of buffer and I will not hit another for probably another 8 times minimum. Also farming Ray and I was 3 shards from 5 star and she mysteriously disappears from guild shop for 3 days. **** is so obvious EA. I'll keep playing though cause I'm addicted.

Replies

• slampdx
    478 posts Member
    If you wear a tinfoil hat they won't catch on as quick and you'll get your gear
  • Veritasum
    753 posts Member
    So I need 1 shard to get Rey to 7*. waited for resest and ran the 9 hard nodes for Rey and got 0 shards. I can honestly say that has never happened before.

Just thought I'd share. I'm sure I won't go 0-9 tonight again... Right?
  • Nope, I've neeeeeever went 0 for 6 or 0 for 9....
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Veritasum wrote: »
    So I need 1 shard to get Rey to 7*. waited for resest and ran the 9 hard nodes for Rey and got 0 shards. I can honestly say that has never happened before.

You wouldn't have but after that post...
  • slampdx wrote: »
    If you wear a tinfoil hat they won't catch on as quick and you'll get your gear

love it!
  • disneyworld007-4269958_273_209.jpg

• ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    Don't you know? You have to throw a pinch of salt over your left shoulder every time you get something you want. That makes all the ghost Jedi smile upon you.
  • Veritasum wrote: »

Lol same boat here. Was 90/100, 3 days later 92/100 after 27 tries… surely, I'll get Rey to 7* before the next coming of ****, right?
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Yeap, i noticed that too. I still thinks that drop rates aren't flat. They significantly drops when you about to get enough shards/gear for next level. I am very convinsed. I waited for last two shards for 3 days for Barris, 4 days for 7 *Rey (out of 9(!) nodes each day) and some more.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Nope, I've neeeeeever went 0 for 6 or 0 for 9....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    i went 0/12 on rg yesterday fwiw. that said ive had 5/6 before, rngesus is a fickle deity.
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member
    The tinfoil hat isn't working
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    You're supposed to put the hat on your phone
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Kane13 wrote: »
    The tinfoil hat isn't working

Try again.
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member
    I'm gonna put one on my head and one on my phone. I'll give an update here shortly
  • "The game cheats!" I remember my dad saying the same thing about Pac-Man on the Intellivision 35 years ago. Complaints like these will be around forever, it seems.
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member
    "The game cheats!" I remember my dad saying the same thing about Pac-Man on the Intellivision 35 years ago. Complaints like these will be around forever, it seems.
    . Thanks for the insight. Thanks for stopping by