Looking 4 arena partner

Hi everyone.

My ingame name is Meuchel (Lumi lead) and my timezone is cet (utc +1).
If you can find me on your arena shard and want to switch rank 1 and 2 daily by taking both places and blocking rank 3 and 4 in the last minutes, send me a message ;)
Of course we switch between rank 1 and 2 daily so you should also be able to reach rank 1/2 every day and be in the same reward cutoff timezone as me.

Replies

• Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    People already do but the system will likely change soon.
    Post edited by Regeneration on
  • Worthless (2)
  • n1ymu1.jpg
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I knew this would eventually be a problem in every shard but thanks for accelerating.
  • J7000 wrote: »
    I knew this would eventually be a problem in every shard but thanks for accelerating.

Thanks for the mature comment!
    Yes, while I was thinking about this, I understood why they did not implement an ingame chat / guild system. The current arena System would be too easily exploited if people on the same shard could group together and organise.

I hope they are still working on changing the arena system so that also a guild system can be implemented without causing too much frustration among solo players.
  • It's already happening, and you don't need ingame chat to communicate, people just use Skype or basic text messaging. I suspect the Devs will completely overhaul the pvp system in the near future, so I wouldn't worry too much about asshats doing what the op described.
  • people are using apps like whatsapp and line to do it