Can the pigs be solo'd in a tier 6 raid?

Prev1
RhuneSteihl
71 posts Member
edited May 2016
I just dropped 2.99 mil damage on my first attempt. Someone had to have done this...

Replies

• Options
    That's 49%
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I am sure any phase can be soloed in T6 and below.
  • Options
    Hey Scuba!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Nice damage!
    Swap Tusken for Elder and you will be almost unstoppable.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    That's impressive
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Nice damage!

It's better to have more TM reducers. I would keep Tusken Raider because of that. I wish f2p / dolphins could get Rex. Ackbar is a bit too squishy.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Nice damage!

It's better to have more TM reducers. I would keep Tusken Raider because of that. I wish f2p / dolphins could get Rex. Ackbar is a bit too squishy.

While more is better Elder speeds up teebo, and can heal QGJ who does not have health steal.

Also Chewy with Omega basic would better than TR. Both have same Tmr chance and amount, chewy has higher potency.
  • Options
    Agreed and self heal. And taunt. But TR has a double shot that can call teebo or any of the others. Also wanted to Try ES. Haven't checked his potency though. I'll check elder out. You sure elder and not chirpa?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yes Elder not chirpa. Chirpa assist call is nice but Elder basic giving teebo 25% TM most of the time really speeds him up. Es potency is bad, less than tr.

Elder becomes fast also with teebo lead. He can gain 75% TM at the end of his turn.
  • Options
    Agreed and self heal. And taunt. But TR has a double shot that can call teebo or any of the others. Also wanted to Try ES. Haven't checked his potency though. I'll check elder out. You sure elder and not chirpa?

2u3uvx4.jpg

Much better @scuba is correct
  • Options

2u3uvx4.jpg

4467972-9873339873-58323.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

2u3uvx4.jpg

That's ash turtle lol so much TM reducing
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    I'd be impressed if any of these teams can deal 6mil against T6 pigs.

I saw this on Reddit, the OP said it was T5. As for the 4mil+, im sure you are talking about 5 here
    {RotE}
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »

I saw this on Reddit, the OP said it was T5. As for the 4mil+, im sure you are talking about 5 here

We only do tier 6 and tier 7 man, Ash has maxed this team for us to quickly clear p1. If your guild struggles p1 tier 6 best to bring a team like it.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

2u3uvx4.jpg

That's ash turtle lol so much TM reducing

Ahhhh

tumblr_m2njru5nhc1r5gbruo1_500.png

Ash makes whales look like chumps.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Wow very nice damage! I thought my 1.5 mil with teebo lead, qgj, chirpa, elder and fives was good. Guess not! ;)

Edit: this is t6 right?
  • GhostSpider
    139 posts
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yes t6, others have done it

http://imgur.com/a/2uxXe
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options

We only do tier 6 and tier 7 man, Ash has maxed this team for us to quickly clear p1. If your guild struggles p1 tier 6 best to bring a team like it.

I don't think you can equate strugging and one person soloing. But I appreciate your concern.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Salty, lol
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Yes t6, others have done it

http://imgur.com/a/2uxXe

Impressive! Guess I need some furnaces to show up in shipments sometime for me to do that too. ;)
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Salty, lol

This comment has been removed as it violates forum guidelines.
    Post edited by BanthaPanda on
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Yep, nothing salty there
  • anonidude
    703 posts Member
    Options
    Well done ghost!!
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options

No. Tier 6. Not tier 5.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

I am sure it can happen and goes back to the question of this thread. T6 Pigs is around 6m
  • Options
    Personally I don't have the patience to keep going for phase 1 but I honestly believe that it is possible.
  • rodas95
    15 posts Member
    Options
    If only we could get Rex though without spending money lol
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    They need to make changes to the instances to resist turn meter reduction almost completely. Half the reason Heroic is no fun is because the Captain/Rancor are so so so so juiced up on Tenacity and resist almost everything. Applying debuffs and detrimental effects on T6 is fun(ner), but it also becomes nonsense when the Captain just loses his turn meter 80% of the time and individuals can throw up 5M Burgers on his face.

I think a good balance in the future will be adjusting the "raid buff" (in this case, Fearsome Foe) to include a full scale immunity / high resistance to turn meter reduction, and lowering Tenacity as a whole as a result in heroic to make fights more interesting. It's a lot funner to juggle other powerful negative effects (Offense Down, Speed Down, Defense Down, etc etc) and it's kind of boring when all your toons are just lame ol' DPS sticks to account for the fact turn meter reduction is broken as F in raids.

Post edited by Naecabon on
  • Options
    rodas95 wrote: »
    If only we could get Rex though without spending money lol

Top your arena for 82.5 days with not less than 320 crystal per day (Rank #4 would be good, Rank# 5 if you save the other cystals from achievement) and use it to buy Rex shards on shipments. Thats your best bet if f2p.
    829-416-931