Anakin

Could you Tell me pls why Anakin isnt that Strong of is he if you Farm him to 7*?

Replies

• Options
    He is not that easy to farm. I have him 4* but i haven't been able to lvl him up and he is only gear lvl III. He has some potential imo, but for now he is a bit behind. I wander if anyone have him above 5* and uses him to share some thoughts
  • Options
    I dont have any Shard of him yet but Maybe some Guys Could Farm him by hard
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    He has 2 farming locations, I am at 51/85 to 6*. Dropping crystals to farm him over buying packs. From what I hear he hits hard. I am mostly doing it cause I think he is a cool character and I really like his offensive up AOE.
  • Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    He has 2 farming locations, I am at 51/85 to 6*. Dropping crystals to farm him over buying packs. From what I hear he hits hard. I am mostly doing it cause I think he is a cool character and I really like his offensive up AOE.

But that aoe is unreliable since the buff only happens if the aoe kills someone
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    It's not unreliable in the hands of a person..it is the suck on defense though
  • Options
    Jrempire wrote: »

But that aoe is unreliable since the buff only happens if the aoe kills someone

I haven't really used my Anakin, but on paper, it looks like on a team of Jedi, you can use your basic ability to prevent buff/heal, then on the second round, use the AOE for the possible kill. Then, your team gets the buff and beats the opponents. Maybe that's the way to use Anakin.

But for what it's worth, it may be quicker using Poggle and as far as I know, Offense Up does not stack.

I don't know, I'm still building Anakin and most likely can't use him until 5 stars...

• Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    He was my first drawn character, still at 4 star but he was helpful early on. Sid is more practical and much easier to farm unless you're going for jedi synergy.
  • Options
    He's fairly weak (4*lvl 60 g6). I'm fairly sure stars won't make him much better, but I farm his shards every day hoping.

Maybe gear 7 is good to him. I still haven't finished a 2nd tenacity upgrade in g6.

May be great surrounded by Jedi, dunno yet.

Knights of the Mobile Republic