Take me to another server please this is unfair!

NikeNiko
14 posts Member
edited May 2016
The server you are put on should be based on you're time zone, why the heck is my reset at 9:00am and I miss out on multiple energy because it all happens when I'm sleeping! Come on fix this, players get way more of an advantage because they get 100+ more energy every freaking day!
Post edited by NikeNiko on

Replies

• Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    Click your heels together 3 times and see what happens. I read it works
  • your reset is not based on the server you are on, but on where your account was created. everyone's reset is supposed to be 1 am.
  • ottomaddux wrote: »
    your reset is not based on the server you are on, but on where your account was created. everyone's reset is supposed to be 1 am.

Or 11pm if you started in the southern hemisphere or 12 if you haven't had daylight savings change where you lived. Or 12 if you started after daylight savings changed.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • HunterXJD
    252 posts Member
    Yeah it's dumb. Mine went from midnight to 1am for daylight savings time. :/
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    NikeNiko wrote: »
    The server you are put on should be based on you're time zone, why the hell is my reset at 3:30am and I miss out on multiple energy because it all happens when I'm sleeping! Come on fix this, players get way more of an advantage because they get 100+ more energy every freaking day! ****?!

As pointed out by others. Reset time is based on midnight in your timezone at the time you made your account. Anyhow, I don't understand why this would mean that others have more energy than you? could you elaborate on that? You still have 24 hour days right?
  • I think he's saying that he is asleep during the time he gets the free energy
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    you should be awake with at least 2 of the 3 bonus energy times. the third one would be 00:30AM, missing that one is understandable. but 09:30pm and 3:30pm are pretty reasonable.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • NikeNiko
    14 posts Member
    My reset time is 9 in the morning, I lose 135 unless I stay up past midnight then it's only 90 every day, my reset time was not based on my time. Proof is that I made an account on my gfs phone and hers is at midnight so she gets perfect times during the day to get all her extra energy.
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Faff2D2 wrote: »

Red heels only, with 4 inch spikes.
  • NikeNiko wrote: »
    My reset time is 9 in the morning, I lose 135 unless I stay up past midnight then it's only 90 every day, my reset time was not based on my time. Proof is that I made an account on my gfs phone and hers is at midnight so she gets perfect times during the day to get all her extra energy.

How come in your early post you said your reset time was 3:30? I don't believe you anymore, entire post is invalid. Good day!
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    It has nothing to do with your 'server'
    it has to do with the timezone your phone was set to when you created the account.
    At the moment, there is no way to change your payout times.
    Your only hope is to set your phone to the correct time zone(or one that suits your schedule better.) and create a new account

Btw having leaderboards be timezone based is a terrible idea. Literally every single person would be fighting for first at the same time, instead of spread out as it is now.

Also note that some players would love for their resets to be at 9a and the 90 energy you're missing out on isn't that big a deal
  • Faff2D2 wrote: »

I've heard it only works in Kansas
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Minion
    40 posts Member
    +1 my gamecenter was created in USA and now I live in EU where my reset is 08:00 am but all my bonus energy comes after midnight while I am asleep. My arena payout is 02:00 am and I cant compete at that time. This ruins my whole game after having spent $$$. please fix. (I also understand developers trying to prevent accounts being sold etc. but this is a genuine problem)
    iN Minion - Team Instinct

You aren't in Kansas anymore...
  • Presto
    66 posts Member
    You can actually contact support and get your in-game resets fixed if you try. Just have to be able to prove you live in that time zone and they will help you
  • Presto wrote: »
    You can actually contact support and get your in-game resets fixed if you try. Just have to be able to prove you live in that time zone and they will help you

Are u serious ..I'm in same situation. .
    I travel a lot so my game was created on European based time. .but my home is Asian GMT 8 ..so right now my dailies resets at 0600 GMT 8...my free energy payout is at 1800, 0000, 0300 GMT 8. .I have missed that last energy giveaway for months. .that builds up to a heck ifa lot iof lost energy. .so I've lost countless advantages due to it.
    If I am in Europe. I get to claim all of it. .but I don't go there too often
    If support can help I hope they do so.
  • Presto
    66 posts Member
    Yes, a guy on my shard lives in EST but created his account on a business trip to Hawaii, he contacted support and they corrected his time zone
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    So unfair. Also, they only have pizza day once a month at my school and no tetherball. So unfair.
  • slampdx wrote: »
    So unfair. Also, they only have pizza day once a month at my school and no tetherball. So unfair.

no tetherball?! thats rough :p
  • Presto wrote: »

Are you sure about this? Because I contacted EA and they said they could not change the timezone.

And only in August

• Samantha wrote: »

Red heels only, with 4 inch spikes.

Hot.
  • CatoNines wrote: »