Why people love Barriss Offee as leader?

I am around 50 in my server level 48. I have many times encountered Barriss lead team. Today was a huge moral down with Lumi and JC in her team. I lost badly.

I lead a team of Phasma, Sid, JC/Talia, Chewie and Lumi. After my defeat I went through the list of all the leaders in top 50 and was surprised to see a lot of Barriss lead team, some Sid and Chewie lead and a very few Phasma lead. Any suggestions if Barriss is a really good leader and way to destroy those teams?

Replies

• Get high damage characters and heal block
    Then take out barris
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Like Luke or geo soldier
  • I have her on lead And i keep the first place since one month .
    Why her , cause oh the heal at the beginning of each round And the heal against immunity
  • You get a free round with her potentially. I'm level 57ish and have to say I can't remember when I worried about her. I'm a single target team though. It's a bad round for me if I can't kill my target. Chalk it up to rng but it doesn't really matter if it's Barris or Lumi that gets that heal in.
  • Azrex_Dren wrote: »
    You get a free round with her potentially. I'm level 57ish and have to say I can't remember when I worried about her. I'm a single target team though. It's a bad round for me if I can't kill my target. Chalk it up to rng but it doesn't really matter if it's Barris or Lumi that gets that heal in.

Gotta love when the target starts to randomly dodge 2-3 killing blows, just to be healed to full.