Anyone think Vader will be farmable in the update?

Hed be sweet to have but i dont see him in the long run being stuck at 4* for so long

Replies

• No. I think Vader is a toon that will be a long long time to 7*
  • No. But I feel Barriss, Leia, Cad, Maul and Lando will. Anyone I'm leaving out?
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    I dunno about Vader, but I assume the other currently "premium" chars will become farmable, and the new chars they bring in will become the next wave of "premiums."
  • No. But I feel Barriss, Leia, Cad, Maul and Lando will. Anyone I'm leaving out?

Barriss is already farmable.
  • pay2win wrote: »
    No. But I feel Barriss, Leia, Cad, Maul and Lando will. Anyone I'm leaving out?

Get your pay 2 win *** out of here
  • JoshG wrote: »
    I dunno about Vader, but I assume the other currently "premium" chars will become farmable, and the new chars they bring in will become the next wave of "premiums."

This kind of has to happen.
  • Forgot she was. My bad.
  • I'm hoping for one more ima gun node.
  • No. All the hard mode nodes are mapped all the way to stage 8. Plus CG already stated that Vader is meant to be a long term goal achieved through the life of the game.
  • Breetai wrote: »
    I'm hoping for one more ima gun node.

Got him at 4* in bronzium first week i started and hes not worth it to be honest but thats my opinion. Hes decent though
  • He won't
  • No, Vader will not be farmable ...
  • No to Vader. Praying for Aayla Secura though... want to see her potential on quite a few teams including counter.
  • No to Vader. Praying for Aayla Secura though... want to see her potential on quite a few teams including counter.

Shaak ti would be awesome to see
  • I would say yes but with rare drops otherwise vader is useless at 4* and getting him any further is tedious and boring at best.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Easux wrote: »
    pay2win wrote: »
    No. But I feel Barriss, Leia, Cad, Maul and Lando will. Anyone I'm leaving out?

Get your pay 2 win *** out of here

Uncalled for pal, first off, the paying players are why you can sit back an play free. I advise showing some respect to the ones making it so.
    Secondly, hes correct 100%. Bariss is farmable for free (im currently farming her). Her shards drop in 2 places.

Just cause u cant 7* her in a week does not mean shes not farmable. Its a slow farm but farmable none the less

• Get your pay 2 win *** out of here[/quote]

Uncalled for pal, first off, the paying players are why you can sit back an play free. I advise showing some respect to the ones making it so.
    Secondly, hes correct 100%. Bariss is farmable for free (im currently farming her). Her shards drop in 2 places.

No, clearly you know nothing about the cynically evil corrupt organization known as electronic arts.
  • Easux wrote: »
    Breetai wrote: »
    I'm hoping for one more ima gun node.

Got him at 4* in bronzium first week i started and hes not worth it to be honest but thats my opinion. Hes decent though

I got him when I first started and started a Jedi counter team. This very quickly took me to 1st in my PvP bracket. This is also my main PvE light side team, and I had no issues at all clearing the content.

I want him more for my LS PvE than PvP. Plus you never know when counter teams become the meta game once again. The meta will always shift.

Mine is 5* right now at 13/85 shards. Others take long to star by farming shards with 2 nodes, but only having 1 node to farm your lucky to get 1 shard a day.
  • Easux wrote: »
    No to Vader. Praying for Aayla Secura though... want to see her potential on quite a few teams including counter.

Shaak ti would be awesome to see

I love Shaak. We will def see her.