Can the pigs be solo'd in a tier 6 raid?

2Next

Replies

• Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    I'm thinking the pigs could be solo'd in Heroic tier 7 as well. Will try teebo (l), rex, qgj, jawa, elder soon ...
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Mol_Sign wrote: »
    I'm thinking the pigs could be solo'd in Heroic tier 7 as well. Will try teebo (l), rex, qgj, jawa, elder soon ...

Lol
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    Maraxus wrote: »

Lol

I've consistently gotten ~50%+ off of the pigs in t7 with teebo. With elder's massive TM gain it may be possible to bring that a lot lower if the adds can be dealt with safely.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Great thread here.

You have a "lol" here that shows cluelessness imo and an OP who might actually be correct and on to something.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    i solo'd a tier 6 fase 1 yesterday, unfortunatly i lack the MS paint skills to show the proof.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    What squad @leef ?
  • I have shown you guys proof of member doing phase 1 himself of tier 6. If you choose not to believe it then power to you lol.

Only tier 7 is worth while these days the sooner you can be done with 6 the better. Tier 7 is very much a roster check and he does dish the damage but its alot more fun and better rewards even for rank 50 compared to rank 10 tier 6.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    What squad @leef ?

lol, it was a joke (hence the MS paint skills to edit some extra damage)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    @Mofojokers1992 what squad?

OP: arguably best contribution I have ever seen on these forums.

@Maraxus hope you are trolling.
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    Great thread here.

You have a "lol" here that shows cluelessness imo and an OP who might actually be correct and on to something.

Yes, so much ignorance and hearsay in these forums regarding ewoks.

I'm not surprised t6 p1 is clearable w/ an ewok team. I've gotten it down to ~30% with g9 teebo before we moved on to t7 raids.
  • Agreed and self heal. And taunt. But TR has a double shot that can call teebo or any of the others. Also wanted to Try ES. Haven't checked his potency though. I'll check elder out. You sure elder and not chirpa?

2u3uvx4.jpg

Much better @scuba is correct

• Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    Here's my T6 P1 run ... didn't clear it though.

33ni14k.png
  • Agreed and self heal. And taunt. But TR has a double shot that can call teebo or any of the others. Also wanted to Try ES. Haven't checked his potency though. I'll check elder out. You sure elder and not chirpa?

2u3uvx4.jpg

You were able to escape all of them?
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Id have to find the pic, but @scuba had a run in T6 where he did 5.8mil in phase 2! I had done 5.1m earlier that day in P1, thought that was crazy, but scuba is always great at 1up'ing me haha
  • It's better to have more TM reducers. I would keep Tusken Raider because of that. I wish f2p / dolphins could get Rex. Ackbar is a bit too squishy.
    rex 12.6k+15.1k=27.7k
    akbar 14.5k+13k=27.5k
    source: swgoh.gg
    is the 0.2k even noticable?!

• RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    Id have to find the pic, but @scuba had a run in T6 where he did 5.8mil in phase 2! I had done 5.1m earlier that day in P1, thought that was crazy, but scuba is always great at 1up'ing me haha

[img][/img]Screenshot_20160523-133034.png

[img][/img]1464035854420.jpg
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member

Nice! Wish I could've seen that.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator

Both were 90min runs....takes way too long and gets extremely boring haha we both vowed to not do that again.
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    edited May 2016

Both were 90min runs....takes way too long and gets extremely boring haha we both vowed to not do that again.

What were your team comps?

EDIT: nevermind ... late post

2u3uvx4.jpg

Not me but a guildie and yes keeping your tm reducing ones to last you can slowly pull out and can handle 1 or 2 fails.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Great thread here.

Im NOT trolling... T7 isnt t6... I cant see a teebo team soloing it...
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Maraxus wrote: »
    Great thread here.

Im NOT trolling... T7 isnt t6... I cant see a teebo team soloing it...

Not in T7. T6 yes
  • scuba
    14016 posts Member
    Naecabon wrote: »
    They need to make changes to the instances to resist turn meter reduction almost completely. Half the reason Heroic is no fun is because the Captain/Rancor are so so so so juiced up on Tenacity and resist almost everything. Applying debuffs and detrimental effects on T6 is fun(ner), but it also becomes nonsense when the Captain just loses his turn meter 80% of the time and individuals can throw up 5M Burgers on his face.

I think a good balance in the future will be adjusting the "raid buff" (in this case, Fearsome Foe) to include a full scale immunity / high resistance to turn meter reduction, and lowering Tenacity as a whole as a result in heroic to make fights more interesting. It's a lot funner to juggle other powerful negative effects (Offense Down, Speed Down, Defense Down, etc etc) and it's kind of boring when all your toons are just lame ol' DPS sticks to account for the fact turn meter reduction is broken as F in raids.

I think you are saying they need to resist TM more and all other effects less. If so I will completely disagree with that statement. A T6 is "tuned" for G8. My TMR team is mostly G10. Prior to getting them there I had to retreat a few times in T6 to get favorable RNG.

I am all for reducing the tenacity in T7 but for all negative status effects, not everything but TMR.

2u3uvx4.jpg

Yes I was able to escape them all. I started the raid with pigs on 100%, I got to a point (about 30% left) where I was bored and couldn't be bothered to keep going so, I checked with the guild how much damage was left according to their screen. Once they informed me that it was less than 30% I started the process of escaping. Took a few rounds to do it due to a couple of fails but with Teebo and qgj as my last 2 toons to escape I made it.
  • RhuneSteihl
    71 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Here's my last attempt

postimg.org/image/qhxv35ch7/